Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[EVENT] Temptation

Arcane
Red Star Warning

Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:29 am

[EVENT] Temptation

You know you're not supposed to be out here alone but the jungle's just so pretty! And this is SEMACA. Semacans don't follow RULES.
Fort
Essa of Bronze Gectusith
Weyrling of Quinn Bronze-White Louicyth
Wingleader S'bor of Bronze Yugoth
ACM Estelle of Brown Jaehaeryth
Faralyn of Brown Grooth
Ieyasu of Brown Ieyask
Weyrling P'pin of Brown Palath
T'rin of Brown Celeth
G'er of Garnet Neozeoth
Lily of Garnet Eridieth
Relli of Garnet Rellivask and Blue Relsk
Augury of Blue Velveth
Chrysanthe of Blue Bidath
Lord Consort Corleon of Blue Corleosk (Fort Hold)
Gellera of Blue Virtrath
Miryem of Blue Riwenth
Thor of Blue Hinokath
Wingsecond L'ir of Green Byth
Rhea of Green Rheask
S'atyl of Green Nineveth
Makoto of White Usakinth
Weyrling Riku of White Taissath
Wingsecond Tyrion of White Voluntauth
Weyrbrat Norelli
High Reaches
Elyron of Gold Elysk and Green Elyrosk
Hela of Bronze Helsk and Brown Hesk
Sr. Flightleader Schneizel of Bronze Damocleth
Azul of Brown Claarisath
Di'a of Brown Kasshuth
Weyrling Dobby of Brown Kersuth
Wingleader Myalla of Brown Enarth
Weyrling Th'ou of Brown Pavith
Wingsecond D'ark of Garnet Masreith
Eliza of Garnet Riaath
Squadsecond Tomas of Garnet Tomask and White Tsk
Allura of Blue Sendaith
Weyrling Master Camilla of Blue Kamuith
Jae of Blue Zappath
Sandy of Blue Rugrunth
Tamara of Blue Requeth
Jr. Wherleader Zhuli of Blue Zhusk
Ailee of Green Suventh
Kanon of Green Kibeth
Kip of Green Amizuth
Numann of Green Rannath
Sokka of Green Wintrath
Semaca Weyr
Arena of Void Oscamith
Alayna of Gold Wyzeth
Al'bus of Bronze Matanuth
Noor of Bronze Nuunieth
Weyrling Hermione of Brown Echoneth
Sage of Brown Wisketoth
Shuri of Brown Motath
Varda of Brown Magmeth
Ly'nk of Garnet Sakuyath
Maui of Garnet Mausk and Blue Mask (W)
Uruk of Garnet Georsath
Anoni of Blue Cermurith
Artemis of Blue Phoebuth
Candidatemaster Naxen of Blue Anitoth
Point Rigel of Blue Cygneth
Ya'ra of Blue Dymrith
Ariel of Green Kshatriyath
Captain Vella of Green Vellask and Magma Vesk
V'rell of Green Peridoth
Wyatt of Green Emilith
Aeris of White Tarth
Kowal of White Kowalsk
R'tan of White Mazath
Steward Molly
AtlasHyperion
Candidate

Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:43 pm

Maybe he wasn't supposed to be out there, but maybe he just didn't care! Wild was a reckless kind of guy, that meant that going outside the wall for a walk was a must. Everything outside the Weyr was so much prettier than anything that was inside! Who could blame him? Well, maybe the healers if he got hurt... but he wouldn't! He'd be careful. Sorta.

Triforce chirped away on his shoulder and Wild laughed, she was being really loud today, but that just meant she was in a happy mood. Walking alone was never truely lonely when Triforce was there, but walking with people was usually better.
Fel
Thread Fighter

Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Some people might have called Kaladin a hypocrite for supporting a wall and then proceeding to go over it. They'd be wrong. He didn't think everyone should necessarily be kept out of the jungle; only everyone who didn't know how to take care of themselves. He didn't fall into that category, himself.

The sudden sound of laughter a dragonlength or two away made him stop short, one foot just off the ground in mid-step. Someone was here. A rider? No, he'd have heard a dragon just walking. One of the Weyr Guard? He hoped not; even if he hadn't done anything wrong, he still didn't want to disappoint Vella, who unlike most of Semaca he actually had some modicum of respect for.

He hastily pulled the stray leaves out of his wavy hair from his earlier nap, and moved to the side of the little game trail. Maybe if he was lucky, whoever it was would be going in the opposite direction and not pass by him at all.
AtlasHyperion
Candidate

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:16 am

Wild didn't necessarily support the wall, thought it felt constricting to where people could and could not go, but he realized how it would protect those who were more... accident prone. But, daredevils and those generally prone to break rules would always go over the wall no matter what.

Proceeding through the jungle at a steady pace, he continued to enjoy the pleasant scenery and Triforce's cheeping and chirping, all without any incidents! A great part of his enjoyment was not getting hurt yet, or at all. He wouldn't get caught and in big trouble, or maybe someone would ask where he was when he got back... but for now? Everything was fine.

A figure popped into sight as he continued walking down the trail. Triforce flew herself over and started chirping at them, which made Wild instantly bolt down the trail to keep her from annoying the other. "C'mon Tri, you can't just- oh. Kaladin? What are you doing out here?"
Fel
Thread Fighter

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:06 pm

Kaladin looked up as Wild appeared, then looked away. Candidates. Apparently half of them thought he'd been kicked out, rather than chosen to quit. The rest of them knew he'd left, likely knew why, and still chose to stay.

"Walking," he muttered defensively.

Syl flew in from where she'd been flitting among the branches above. She chittered excitedly at Triforce before proceeding to land on her human's head to preen herself, still chirping.
AtlasHyperion
Candidate

Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:35 pm

He paused, nodding to Kaladin's very short response. He couldn't quite say he knew why he'd left candidacy, too many stories being flung around. But, he did know that they were both walking.

"...Can I walk with you then?" Wild asked.

Triforce gave a few cheeps back in response to Syl, and seemed generally happy to see her. She flew back onto Wild's shoulder to sit and watch the other flit.
Fel
Thread Fighter

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:52 pm

"Why would you want to?" Kaladin asked warily. He didn't mind the company, and Faranth knew things had been... lonely lately, but anyone who actually wanted to be around him after anything was immediately suspect. Most of the Weyr didn't like him, and he couldn't say he blamed them. Most days, he didn't like himself very much either.

Syl hissed momentarily at him for the morose direction of his thoughts, and nipped him hard on the ear from her perch in his hair.

"Ow! Shardit, Syl, why are you like this?"

The green chirped smugly.
AtlasHyperion
Candidate

Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:23 pm

"Why wouldn't I? You're just going to walk alone if I don't, and I love this jungle. I'll walk the trails a million times in a day. You could use the company." Wild didn't have any particular dislike for Kaladin, or any great like, but that's because he never really had the time to actually get to know him. He'd heard things, but only actually talking with him could confirm or deny the rumors.

Both Wild and Triforce laughed- well, Triforce cheeped- at the other's flit's actions. It was cute, Triforce could get like that sometimes. "She's a bite-y one, I like her. So-! What do you say, am I allowed to join?"
Fel
Thread Fighter

Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:04 pm

"Because nobody else does," Kaladin pointed out. He was basically the reject of the reject Weyr, which meant most people assumed there was good reason to avoid him. "I won't deny that I'd like the company though." Because that would be a lie.

He scowled at the mention of Syl. "You can have her if you want. Problem is I can't seem to get rid of her." The green cheeped mischievously, twining her tail into his curly hair. There would be absolutely no getting rid of her if she had any say in the matter! "And yes, you can join me. I don't suspect I'd be able to convince you not to even if I wanted to anyway."
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux