Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[WIP] Candidate Dusk

AlishaShatogi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:54 pm
  • Link

[WIP] Candidate Dusk

Dusk
"Now I've grown so sick of running / To find I'm only at the start"

BASICS

RETIRE INFO: Retire
NAME: Malokai. Goes exclusively by "Dusk."
PRONOUNS: He/him/his
ORIENTATION: Confused teenager

BIRTHDATE: Late fall, (14 years ago)
WING: N/A

APPEARANCE
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Short, blond, unkempt, slightly wavy if it grows out.
HEIGHT AND BUILD: 5' 2, all limbs, not done growing. Revving up for a growth spurt.
FULL APPEARANCE: Small, unkempt, messy, gangly and awkward, often bears minor bruises and scrapes from his misadventures. Usually has a bronze firelizard (Caeros) either on his shoulder or somewhere nearby.

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY: Smol child made of "FIGHT ME." Total sasspot. Rough-and tumble, fighty kid. He doesn't necessarily start trouble but he finishes it. Means well. Impulsive. Cocky. Hotheaded. Bites off more than he can chew. Actually super sensitive and vulnerable behind his fighty veneer. Intensely loyal to friends, typically pretty forgiving to rivals. Protective streak. Self-worth issues that he buries well. Doesn't actually know what he wants to do with himself. Definitely having his teenage rebellious phase full-throttle.

HISTORY
FAMILY: Rider parents that basically left him entirely to the creche.
BIRTHPLACE: Semaca Weyr
HISTORY: Born and raised in Semaca Weyr, very distant from his parents. Has always been quick to anger, quick to rebel, and quick to question authority. Received Caeros's egg as something of a token gift for his twelfth birthday. Often gets into trouble, mostly fights; sometimes with doing dangerous, stupid things or going dangerous, stupid places without supervision.

my todo:
  • prosify
  • flesh out history more
  • lots of editing
  • motivations!!
  • maybe name his parents
  • actual dates
Last edited by AlishaShatogi on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlishaShatogi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:56 pm
  • Link

Caeros
[ img*] image placeholder so i don't forget it[ /*img]

BASICS

NAME: Caeros
BIRTHDATE Winter (two years ago)

APPEARANCE
COLOR: Bronze
FULL APPEARANCE: (pending art)

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY: Caeros is a playful, outgoing, and cuddly flit. He will perch on the nearest available limb - Dusk's, or anyone else - and will usually not take no for an answer, unless physically removed by Dusk. Like Dusk, he's a bit of a troublemaker, though it's mostly out of playfulness - he sometimes steals small objects - often valuables - and loses them in nooks and crannies. This habit has caused Dusk many a headache and some occasional panic.

todo:
  • full appearance when i get the art
  • actual dates
AlishaShatogi

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 pm
  • Link

IC Information
What type of candidate is your character: Dragon

What color/s does your character want?: Dusk doesn't care what kind of dragon he gets... as long as he gets a dragon.
Does your character have any personality preferences or concerns?: Someone to get along with, someone to have fun with. Someone he can trust.
Does your character have any other preferences or concerns?: He's So Not Ready.

OOC Information

What color(s) are you willing for your character to impress to?: I've got my heart pretty set on blue for Dusk, but white or garnet are my other top choices. I won't refuse anything.
Do you have any personality preferences or concerns?: Dusk and his dragon need to both complement and contrast in their personalities. Either a calm, levelheaded dragon or a hotheaded, proud dragon could be a good fit and easy to write for imo.
Do you have any other preferences or concerns?: The dragon needs to have something to like about Dusk.
Why do you think these choice/s would be a good fit?: I want them to have an interesting dynamic, to learn and grow together. I want there to be bumps in the road, but not so much as to sabotage my ability to write. They can't hate each other.

Do you have any preferences about the conditions of your character’s impression?: Surprise me. I don't want him to age out, though.
Are you alright with your character getting hurt? What injury level is acceptable/what should be avoided?: Injury is ok but I'd prefer to avoid permanent disability. Also, I have a squick with eye injury.

Is there anything you will ABSOLUTELY NOT accept?: Nope! I have my vision but also I am nothing if not flexible and collaborative.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux