Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[Fel] Reckless Cheerfulness

The tallest peaks of the Weyr. There are frequent watch shifts, day and night. Many are on guard for when Thread falls again. The older Weyrlings occasionally like to race from peak to peak.
Zavyra
Traveler

Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:27 pm

[Fel] Reckless Cheerfulness

Aithiel had been sitting on her favorite rock, above the area with the best view, her bundle of clothes on her lap, sewing patches into some of her old shirts and breeches to try to salvage them as she hated to waste and believed in reusing as much as she could. She could hear her dragon being his bouncy high energy self sniffing the air and smelling the sweetness of spring blossoms and getting excited.

Despite herself, Aith began to giggle as she heard him cooing out about splendid flowers and the splendid trees.. and so on. There were moments however that she regretted ever teaching him the word, but most of the time, it was cute and endearing. Hearing someone approach, she turned and smiled. " Hello there!"
Fel
Thread Destroyer

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:35 pm

It was a beautiful, splendid day. For all that he might prefer winter, Soonyhano had to admit that spring certainly had its charms. The pale green grass shoots poking up from the dirt, the way the flowers would slowly start to show their faces to the world. The smell of rain and the brilliant blue of the sky the next morning. Even if the ground was still a little damp, he loved it.

Truth be told, he loved a lot of things about Fort. Telgar had been his home all his life, but he could easily understand why Artoirel and E'lain had chosen to stay once they'd come here.

Nearby, a blue dragon practically frolicked. The sight was enough to make him grin. He didn't notice the rider on the rock, fixed on the dragon as he was, until she turned and spoke.

"Oh, hello! I apologize if I've disturbed you, I didn't realize you were there."
Zavyra
Traveler

Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:53 pm

Aithiel started to reply then heard her dragon cooing in her mind as a butterfly landed squarely on his nose and she watched the great blue beast nearly go cross eyed as he studied it. The sight itself was enough to send her into giggles that she fought to control.

" Hehehe... I was about to apologize to you for my dragon being so noisy. He gets overly excited over pretty sights and smells. If we are bothering you, I can relocate. And its okay, I am short so most don't notice me. Helps me as a scout sometimes though."

She said with a warm smile then mentally kicked herself for not using better manners. " Where are me manners, I'm Aithiel and that bouncing ball of silly is my Haurchefath. Pleased to meet you." She said with a polite bow of her head, her smile almost reaching her eyes.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux