Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[Event] Sneaking

Jabberwoky
Wandering Peacekeeper

Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:01 pm

[Event] Sneaking

Some of the candidates are planning to slip out and get a peek at the eggs!
Fort Weyr
Senior Weyrwoman Tuckal of Gold Serapheth
[White Journey]
Weyrling/Weyrlingmaster Lexien of Brown Mikazuchith
Mirai of Green Lieuteth
N'eth of Green Azoth
Weyrling Mishima of Blue Harmoth
[Gold Moon Chip]
Weyrling F'ero of Garnet Hellfith
Vartin of Amethyst Vartisk and Garnet Varsk
[Bone Otani]
Dragonless Quatre
Dragonless Angelo
[Gold Geara Zulu]
Semaca Weyr
Hecate of Almandine Cabadath
Wes of Blue Kreith
[Green Maya]
Dragonless Time
High Reaches Weyr
Z'kon of Bronze Gottmitunth
Sven of Bronze Cresceth
[White Black]
Clovis of Blue Artoriath
Exia of Blue Seieth
Lelouch of Blue Isith
[Gold Banshee]
Stahl of Blue Kinlath
Majima of Brown Majimask
Holder Xander
[Blue Laslow]
[Green Peri]
Ignys
Newcomer

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:25 pm

It wasn't hard to catch wind of the supposed plan. Although Takumi himself was curious about the eggs, there were far too many things that could go wrong for him to think about peeking. The thought itself was enough to spark countless terrible outcomes.

"That's a bad idea. That's a horrible idea." He hissed under his breath, lest they get caught.
Femisis
Candidate

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:35 pm

It was absolutely a bad idea, but that didn't mean Keith wasn't going to do it. He'd heard the rumors, of course. Only ten eggs for a Gold clutch? That was unusual. He was sure they would be good dragons, but that didn't mean his curiosity wasn't piqued. He wanted to take a look now, before anyone else got a chance to, even if the little voice in the back of his mind was telling him 'no'. "If we get caught, there'll be serious consequences," He said to the room at large. That might get the few that weren't serious about this venture to back out.
Fort Weyr
Uryuu of Bronze Frydrykth
Shigure of Blue Cyaleth
Akira of Green Auruth
Trowa of Green Yasogamith
Candidate Gaelio
High Reaches Weyr
Cesare of Brown Fuuth
Y'su of Blue Brenlosath
Candidate Keith
Semaca Weyr
Niriru of Bronze Ziodyneth
Crowe of White Eclith
Soran of White Qanth
Karaze of Blue Karask
ladyweathervain
Candidate

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:08 am

As a leader to be, Lou was VERY much against sneaking out to look at the eggs, investigate them...

But...

She pursed her lips, trying to keep her head down. The temptation! She KNEW that she was running out of Hatchings here at Fort, where the color of the dragon mattered so much. And... Well, she'd always been the stick in the mud. The leader. And she KNEW that the Gold for her was still out there. Maybe she could find the one for her here.

"Hm!" She cleared her throat. "Whoever that is, I'll be sure to. Give them a talking to." No need to out herself yet.
FORT WEYR
B'yani of Brown Hyuth
Manuel of Garnet Minevath
Candidate Lou
SEMECA
Candiate Theo
Candidate Ollie
Carol of Blue Carsk
HIGH REACHES
Candidate Hans
Ignys
Newcomer

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:34 am

"I honestly, truly can't believe any of you are actually thinking this is a good idea." he grumbled. Maybe if there were some guarantee that they wouldn't get caught.... but with all the things that could possible go wrong, was it worth it? Wouldn't it be better to deal with the itching need to know until they hatch?
shellycake
Newcomer

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:25 pm

Honestly, when Kouichi heard that others were planning on sneaking out to see the eggs, he was not too thrilled. He looked at the others before sighing a bit, "If you guys are really sneaking out, I hope you realize we could get in a lot of trouble."

He turned to Takumi, "Honestly, he's the most sound-minded of the group as well. We really shouldn't be doing this."
ladyweathervain
Candidate

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:21 pm

"Yes, you're all quite right. This sort of thing isn't allowed for a reason." Lou huffed, brushing some hair from her face and holding her head high. "I'm going to make sure everyone's got common sense and won't try and do this."

And... maybe find out if they WERE going to try it. And maybe talk them into taking her with them? Not like anyone would know if they were quiet enough, right? Forsk, what was wrong with her? Why was she acting so... so frantic? This wasn't her last Hatching, not by a long shot! And yet...
FORT WEYR
B'yani of Brown Hyuth
Manuel of Garnet Minevath
Candidate Lou
SEMECA
Candiate Theo
Candidate Ollie
Carol of Blue Carsk
HIGH REACHES
Candidate Hans
Ignys
Newcomer

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:31 pm

"I'm glad some of you have sense, at least..." he mumbled. "Really, knowing the dragon that mothered the eggs, is it that surprising? She's terrifying."

And he wasn't wrong, he knew that much. It was enough to smother what little desire he had to risk punishment in the first place. He didn't want to potentially risk his life, on top of it all.
Tyriani
Traveler

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:02 am

This was starting to sound like a very bad idea, but then, that was because it was a bad idea. Sneak onto the sands to look at Serapheth's clutch. That was like asking for instant trouble, but probably worse than normal trouble. Sure, she was getting impatient on waiting for the hatching, but sneaking to see them was just a horrible idea.

"You all can go and risk your lives, but I'm staying right here. I like living my life thank you." Granted, she never saw any of the other hatchings, but she has been told what happened at them, and she was not about to walk to her death sentence. Nope, she was perfectly content with staying right where she was at, safe and not about to get mauled or in trouble.
Tracker ~ One-Shots

Fort Weyr
Dusk Squad Handler Ciaselai of Gold Ciask
Dragon Candidate Zesleklan
High Reaches
Healer Wingrider Nolia of Green Mikanoth
Semaca Weyr
Wher Candidate Kitri
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux