Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Seirye's Tracker

Seirye

Tue May 25, 2021 4:15 pm
  • Link

Seirye's Tracker

I JUST WANT CUTE FORMATTING UGH

things I will write:
-romance! cute!
-flirtin' it up
-any slice of life or typical pernese rp thread type stuff
-family stuff
-drama

things I won't write:
-extreme violence
-adult activities that typically happen in a bedroom
-idk this is subject to change as I feel out my own boundaries
-pregnancy ick
-anything remotely flirty or romance stuff with characters under 18
-romance between characters where the player of the other is under 18
(I'm almost 30 sorry I'm just not comfy writing romance with people under 18 even if the character is over 18)((but friendship is still okay!!))

if you're interested in plotting with me please contact me on discord to arrange something! my dms are wide open! that is preferred to posting here because then I can keep hoarding my posts in this thread haha
Last edited by Seirye on Tue May 25, 2021 5:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Seirye

Tue May 25, 2021 4:16 pm
  • Link

here are characters I want in the future!

fort weyr:
more candidates and stuff lol
dragonrider......... that was easy

high reaches weyr:
more candidates and stuff lol
a wherhandler
dragonrider..........

semaca weyr:
a candidate
a wherhandler??
a dragonrider??

here are my future goals!!
one of each color dragon
one of each color wher??
save up for a unique dragon (but who to give it to idk)
a proper searchdragon would be super fun SOLAITH MY LOVE
Last edited by Seirye on Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Seirye

Tue May 25, 2021 5:24 pm
  • Link

fort weyr characters:
weyrling sindre and garnet solaith
bronzehandler tylorl and tylosk
whiterider kaeli and ikoth
weyrsecond anja and green northoth

high reaches characters:
weyrling c'ven and green flaeth
brownrider d'ziel and setth

semaca characters:
wherling sajarin and green sajask
greenrider n'tel and sinnath

--

post rewards!!
bold is earned, strikethrough is redeemed, these are just planning ahead duh

welcome: gold firelizard [civen]
welcome: unusual domesticated pet
100: minor trait/mutation
200: minor trait
300: minor trait/mutation
400: stands impression?
500: unique firelizard!!
600: gold wher unless I get one before
700: major creature mutation probably
800: unique wher!!
900: unique dragon!!
1000: chimera firelizard
2000: chimera wher
3000: chimera dragon

current inventory:
2x firelizard egg (from anniversary event)
unusual domesticated pet (welcome)
minor trait (100)
minor trait (200)
major trait (anniversary event) [elias, albinism]
Last edited by Seirye on Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Seirye

Tue May 25, 2021 5:28 pm
  • Link

WEYRLING C'VEN & GREEN FLAETH

sexuality: demisexual
craft: weyrling
personality: anxious, friendly, outgoing but also afraid, pessimistic, cynical, kind, loyal
flaeth: can't keep a secret, very cheerful, sweet, polite, takes things literally, hates violence, affectionate, outgoing, can't hide emotions

connections! tw: death
mother: celena (greenrider, 49)
father: deceased
sister: celia (19)
friends: open!
romance: closed!

if you want a connection!
the only details I have decided are what you see above! his father was a brownrider named t'niven who died during threadfall when c'ven was 21. his younger sister and he were fairly close. she could be anything from candidate to crafter to weyrfolk! c'ven left without really telling his mother and sister so there's potential there for drama! their face claims and personalities are almost completely open, although c'ven's sister has always been a rather chipper and sassy person.

pets!
gold firelizard jassi

Last edited by Seirye on Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:06 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Seirye

Mon May 31, 2021 3:49 pm
  • Link

TYLORL & BRONZE TYLOSK

sexuality: heterosexual
craft: bronzehandler, wher candidate
personality: workaholic, grumpy, traditional, helpful, stubborn, judgmental
tylosk: workaholic, friendly, lazy (in his free time), big dad energy, loves kids, dutiful

connections!
mother: unnamed, alive
father: unnamed, alive
romance: closed!

just because tylorl doesn't have contact with his parents doesn't mean they can't exist! they can be anything with you want as long as they were both 18+ old when he was born. he has no siblings up for adoption, but there is definitely an open possibility for old flames. every relationship he's had has ended because he puts work before everything else, including often his partner's feelings.

Last edited by Seirye on Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Seirye

Mon May 31, 2021 3:59 pm
  • Link

WEYRLING SINDRE & GARNET SOLAITH

sexuality: pansexual
craft: weyrling, baker
personality: outgoing, jealous, vain, dramatic, bratty, loyal, friendly, chatty, people person
solaith: optimistic, hard working, level-headed, down to earth, persistent, determined, adaptable, heroic, search capable!!

connections!
mother: alive (baker)
father: alive (beastherder)
romance: open!

neither of sindre's parents have chosen names, ages, or personalities, so if you're interested in one of them for some reason let me know! they both still live in the cothold he came from but we could change that. he's always been a massive mama's boy and she gave him everything he wanted so keep that in mind! he's also open for pretty much all friendships, most romance, and definitely past flings! most of his relationships end because he tends to be jealous and possessive and a brat when he doesn't get his way, so keep that in mind!

Last edited by Seirye on Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Seirye

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:49 pm
  • Link

KAELI & WHITE IKOTH

sexuality: ? maybe pan
craft: whiterider, aurora wing
personality: friendly, outgoing, adventurous, bubbly, energetic, NO BAD FEELINGS ALLOWED
ikoth: adventurous, loyal (esp to family), fearless but nervous, protective, sweet

connections!
mother: ?
father: ?
siblings: ?

I didn't decide on anything for kaeli's family so anything is fair game! all I know is that she is the product of a mating flight but I never decided if her parents were riders or not. she could have siblings or half siblings too since she grew up in a creche! also open to past friends or lovers, current friends or lovers, and any shenanigans with people in fort weyr as she's been there for over a decade!

Seirye

Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:35 pm
  • Link

WINGSECOND ANJA & GREEN NORTHOTH

craft: none, wingsecond, greenrider
personality: dutiful, caring, warm, sarcastic, loves pranks and jokes, thinks she knows best, commanding
northoth: sweet, cheery, laid back, loves a good prank, can be stubborn

connections!
romance: open?

i've never decided anything for anja's family except that her parents let the creche raise her. she could easily have old friends from there, other riders she knows, and of course the rest of the weyrling class she was a part of. just let me know if you're interested in something!

Last edited by Seirye on Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seirye

Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:43 pm
  • Link

D'ZIEL & BROWN SETTH

craft: brownrider, moonshot wing
personality: charming, flirtatious, friendly, rowdy, playful, fears commitment, brash, likes to get dirty, insolent
setth: flying boat, ocean puns, rowdy, brash, loud, brazen, vulgar, stubborn, loves to get dirty, loyal, blunt, tactless

connections!
children: ?

d'ziel isn't shy about his advances, so there's always potential for scorned and jilted lovers. there's also potential for lovers who have parted ways with him amiably, and even children, though they'd be a bit young for play. there's also the potential for his family to come into play, enemies he's made, and riders he's pissed off. if you have ideas just let me know!

Seirye

Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:49 pm
  • Link

WHERLING SAJARIN & GREEN SAJASK

sexuality: ?
craft: wherling
personality: nervous, crybaby, loyal, emotional, soft cinnamon roll, optimistic, brave, terrified, clueless
sajask: obsessed w/ flying, driven, stubborn, doesn't care what others think of her, friendly, chatterbox, inventive, cheerful

connections!
mother: sajaria of blue sarjask
father: m'nar of green alianarth
siblings: vixen, maja, morjaria
children: none
romance: open!?

sajarin wants to be friends with everyone, but he's very new to semaca. he certainly had some friends in telgar, so there's always an opportunity for a transfer to semaca from telgar to know him. he has no past lovers, and no enemies that he is aware of. there's also his family, but to organize playing one of them, contact pan!

Seirye

Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:04 pm
  • Link

N'TEL & GREEN SINNATH

sexuality: bi
craft: greenrider
personality: reasonable, down-to-earth, stresses easy, avoidant, commitment fearing, loves to explore, dislikes drama, easily manipulated, loves a pretty face
sinnath: WEIRD, smart, loves to explore, nosy, friendly, outgoing, no privacy allowed, all the questions, awkward

connections!
mother: alive (weaver)
father: alive (farmer)
siblings: anella
children: none?
romance: hmm

n'tel is fine with people...mostly. no, really! he just prefers people who are as drama-opposed as he is and who won't ask him any big questions about the future. unfortunately for him, I like it when a pretty face comes along and screws up his whole day, so... ;) if you're interested in making his family I'm fine with that! or we can have sinnath be a complete weirdo at someone. if you need your character's personal space invaded, sinnath is your girl.

Seirye

Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:33 pm
  • Link

B'ZEL & BLUE LIANATH

craft: bluerider
personality: ambitious, determined, will step on people to get what he wants, demanding
lianath: a big ol goofy doofus who thinks he looks cool

connections!
mother: unknown
father: unknown
sister: unknown
romance: open?

hit me up! most likely connections would be people he's stepped on and used to get his way, oops.

Last edited by Seirye on Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seirye

Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:36 pm
  • Link

!!WIP!!WIP!!WIP!!
TORRIS
"Are you alright?"

BASICS

NAME: Torris
PRONOUNS: He/him/his
ORIENTATION: Aromantic Asexual

BIRTHDATE: Winter 2719
WING: Healer's Wing

APPEARANCE
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Short, salt-and-pepper
HEIGHT AND BUILD: 6'2", average build
PLAY-BY: Antonio Borges
FULL APPEARANCE: Age is never kind, even to those who look like they've escaped its wicked clutches. Torris may outwardly look like he has avoided the brunt of time's wrath, but inwardly, he feels it. He often walks with a limp due to old injuries, but that doesn't keep the smile from his face. He consistently looks at peace with the world, with a soft smile for any who cross his field of view.

His hair is kept on the shorter side out of necessity and preference, the color the grey and black typical of someone aging. Smile lines crease the corners of his eyes and mouth, especially when he's smiling; it's clear he has been a happy fellow all his turns, no matter what has happened to him. His preferred clothing has changed over time from practicality to comfortable, and he prefers light, cheerful colors. Usually he is clean-shaven, but at times Torri allows some semblance of a beard to grow before he shaves it off again.

Like his dragon, he walks with a limp due to an injury to his left leg during training in their younger years.

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY: Patience is a virtue, and it seems to be Torris', for he has it in abundance. He never minds waiting for a thing, never seems to be in a hurry for anything, and never really seems to be riled up by the actions of others. He's almost alarmingly laid back in all aspects of life--perhaps too laid back. He tends to be serene to the point of complete inaction; it is difficult to get any sort of decision from him directly, usually coming in the form of placations and ambivalent responses. It's led him to accomplish exactly nothing in terms of rank or personal achievements.

His lack of urgency in any capacity means he never does anything particularly quickly. The only exception he's shown is fighting Threadfall, in which his dragon did all the quick moving and Torris was forced to go along with, and in serving in the Healer's Wing. Acting quickly to help someone or their dragon who is hurt is the only speed he ever shows; otherwise he is like a melting glacier, no matter if it bothers the people around him or not.

A love of life makes him a cheerful person, though. He may not live life quickly, but he tries to live it fully. He's the happy grandfather sort, the kind of man who won't judge you for your actions and decisions, who will gladly lend an ear or shoulder to those who need it. His absolute favorite thing is napping in the sun, and if ever one should need him, that's likely where he'll be. Just pray he isn't needed for anything urgent.

HISTORY
FAMILY: Many and varied, most unknown
SIGNIFICANT OTHER: None
BIRTHPLACE: Minor cothold beholden to Ista Weyr
HISTORY:

DRAGON VVVVVVV

LOPITH

BASICS

NAME: Lopith
BIRTHDATE Spring 2734

APPEARANCE
LENGTH: 34 feet
HEIGHT: 8 feet
WINGSPAN: 52.25 feet
COLOR: Blue
HEX CODE: #171576
FULL APPEARANCE: A deep, rich blue covers most of Lopith's body, and he's pretty average in stature and proportion. A good example of one of his rank, he is not overly marked, and neither is he extremely short, long, or otherwise. He just is, and that is how he prefers it, because otherwise he would not be him.

Breaking up the rich blue of his hide is a lighter, almost electric blue color. It forms intricate looking glove-like markings on his front paws (or "hands," as he calls them) and even stretches up his "arms" in a lovely pattern. This same color rests on his forehead and headknobs like a helmet, streaks his face and nose, and swirls along the thighs of his back legs. Interestingly enough, it makes up the base of the tops of his wings, with an almost feathering of his darker blue on top of that.

Lopith walks with a limp due to an injury to his left hip from his younger years during practice that leaves him unsteady on the ground. He still flies well, but landing without pain can be a tricky feat, and he tends to favor his left side due to that.

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY: While Lopith seems to have the same issues with remembering things that many Pernese dragons have, that doesn't stop him from wanting to learn all he can. He doesn't dislike learning from a book and sometimes insists Torris read to him, but he really prefers to get his "hands" on something to turn it over and inspect it for himself. His passion seems to be taking things apart and tinkering with their insides, trying to get a feel for what makes things tick. It gets him into a fair amount of trouble as he can never put things back together again--not properly, anyway.

Still, that does not stop him. He is determined and curious, observant, patient, and perhaps a little socially clueless. He's too busy tearing apart someone's actions and words to find the workings behind him to make connections with others easily, but those who are willing to wait for him to figure it out will find he can be a dear and loyal friend.
Seirye

Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:17 pm
  • Link

!!WIP!!WIP!!WIP!!

ANNA
"lyrics or quotes here"

BASICS

NAME: Anna
PRONOUNS: She/her/hers
ORIENTATION: Heterosexual...maybe?

BIRTHDATE: Summer 2754
WING: N/A

APPEARANCE
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Strawberry blonde, long, kept in two pigtail-braids
HEIGHT AND BUILD: 5'9", slender
PLAY-BY: Elizabeth Lail (as Anna from Once Upon A Time)
FULL APPEARANCE: a fan of floral/rose painting/print on clothes, likes teal/black/pink or purple when possible, likes dresses/skirts a lot, sometimes puts hair in a bun, also has freckles

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY: optimistic, awkward as heck, chipper and perky, super extroverted and friendly, too dang trusting (never doubts others?), loyal, struggles w self confidence, desperate for companionship?, impulsive and quick tempered, stubborn,

HISTORY
TW: Death
FAMILY: elsa duh
SIGNIFICANT OTHER: None currently
BIRTHPLACE: Arendelle Hold, a minor hold beholden to Telgar
HISTORY:
Seirye

Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:16 am
  • Link

!!WIP!!WIP!!WIP!!
NAME

"Quote"

BASICS

NAME:
ORIENTATION:

BIRTHDATE: Season ####
WING:

APPEARANCE
EYES:
HAIR:
HEIGHT AND BUILD:
PLAY-BY:
FULL APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY:

HISTORY
FAMILY:
SIGNIFICANT OTHER:
BIRTHPLACE:
HISTORY:

WHER VVVVVVV

NAME

BASICS

NAME:
BIRTHDATE Season ####

APPEARANCE
LENGTH: 13 ft
HEIGHT: 5.25 ft
COLOR: Blue
HEX CODE: #2e9fff
FULL APPEARANCE:

-sk looks like a stereotypical wher: big, bulky, and imposing. He’s solidly built, a rock in the storm, unmovable against his will. He knows his own strength though and is careful with tail and claw. His hide is a myriad of blues that blend vertically along his body, with lighter splotches reminiscent of clouds along his sides.

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY:

A bright and cheery wher, -sk has an incredible zest for life and knows how to best enjoy it. He’s the type to joyfully bound through a field of flowers for the sheer pleasure of doing so. He even finds a way to make his work enjoyable, sometimes to distraction. He’s not known for his long attention span and his handler may have a difficult time keeping his attention on task, especially if it’s a tedious one. -sk understands he has a job to do, but if that job isn’t or can’t be made exciting his handler will be hard pressed to keep him doing it.

-sk is very compassionate, almost to a fault. He’ll forgive easily and forget almost instantly, leaving him open to being hurt or wronged a second, third, even fourth time. He adores small animals and is very gentle with them, though he doesn’t understand why some animals may not want to cuddle with a big scary wher.

Voice: -sk’s voice is rather high pitched, a nice tenor that doesn’t seem to fit his exterior. He always sounds chipper and upbeat, matching his personality to the letter.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux