Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Glutton [Open]

Tyto
Wingleader

Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:16 am

Glutton [Open]

L'eo sat quietly in the dining hall, eating his lunch as if he hadn't a care in the world. Rigath was napping in their weyr, both rider and dragon blissfully unaware of what their third party was getting his nose into at the moment. It wouldn't be until shouting from the nearby kitchens reached his ears and a zip of white-and-grey blinked into existence that L'eo realized something was going on. He looked at Onsoku with a grimace, the firelizard clutching a fresh meatroll in its little claws and attempting to choke down as much as possible as quickly as possible, tearing at the bread and meat as if its little life depended on it. "Calm down," he chided, reaching over and taking the roll from his tiny companion. He's going to get you in trouble again...

Beginning to tear it into pieces, he sighed, piling them up on one side of his plate for the firelizard to take, which it promptly did, devouring each piece as if having never been fed a day in its life. "You could have just had some of mine. Now they're going to come out here looking for you."
AvidDragonReader
Traveler

Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:27 am

Lewa giggled when she sat down across from L'eo and Onsoku, her own Firelizard Demona sitting on her shoulder, her golden scales glittering in the light. "Demona is the same way with Salmon, if she sees someone with some she will try and steal some from them, I am Lewa by the way, rider of Green Avocath." she said still smiling.
Fort Weyr

Lewa of Green Avocath
Tyto
Wingleader

Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:35 pm

With the addition of the newest firelizard, Onsoku began gobbling down the meat bits even faster, as if Demona were a threat to his food. L'eo quickly placed his hand over the pile, preventing his companion from getting to them without some effort. Said companion immediately began to wail piteously, as if having been denied the only meal he would ever see in his entire life. "By the first egg, she's not going to take it from you, calm down." L'eo shook his head, looking exasperated, then gazing up at Lewa. "Sorry for him, he's like this with everything he can eat. My name is L'eo, rider of blue Rigath."
AvidDragonReader
Traveler

Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:43 pm

Lewa giggled as she watched Onsoku and shook her head, "It is nice to meet you, I have seen you and Rigath around, he is a handsome blue." she complimented L'eo, then raised a piece of a meat roll to Demona, she took the piece and slowly, delicately ate it.
Fort Weyr

Lewa of Green Avocath
Tyto
Wingleader

Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:20 pm

L'eo smiled, "Thanks! Don't let him hear or it'll go to his head." Rude. "It's nice to meet you, too. Sorry it's under, uh." He looked at Onsoku, who was now trying to burrow between his hand and the table to get at the meat roll bits, still making his pathetic noises. "Under these conditions." The little firelizard screeched and dove his nose into the space between his fingers, finally able to snatch up a morsel of food, which was promptly gobbled down. "How has Weyrling training been treating you? Winter's going to be here before we know it, I remember that was a little rough for me."
AvidDragonReader
Traveler

Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:26 pm

"Avocath has been complaining already about the cold..." she started only to be interrupted by said dragon, I have not been complaining, if anyone has been complaining it is you.

Lewa sighed and continued, "As for the training it has been going well." Demona moved down Lewa's arm to get a closer look at Onsoku, she hadn't seen a white Firelizard before, and was curious.
Fort Weyr

Lewa of Green Avocath
Talialyn
Holder

Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:11 pm

“Excuse me Riders, is this seat taken? If so I'm sorry for disturbing you, I'll find another table.” A shy dark haired girl asked holding a dinner tray with a little brown firelizard sitting on her shoulder looking at her bubbly pies wondering how he could grab one. “Klah! You wait!” she hissed at her flit, “you know your manners.” Klah gave a huff as he sat back and waited.
Tyto
Wingleader

Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:32 pm

L'eo looked up as someone new spoke up, a friendly smile coming to his face immediately. "I don't mind if you join us!" He looked at Lewa after a moment, checking to see if she was alright with the addition as well. Onsoku huffed loudly at the two firelizards and his bonded, who was still blocking off his access to the meat roll he had rightfully taken from the kitchen. "Behave, Onsoku," L'eo chastised, and the little white huffed again, sitting back on his little haunches. He looked at Demona with whirling eyes, but as long as his food was protected he didn't seem threatened by her.
AvidDragonReader
Traveler

Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:53 am

Lewa brightened as well, "You are more then welcome to join us, I am Lewa rider of Green Avocath, and the Golden Flit with me is Demona." she said with a smile. Demona looked away from Onsoku and briefly looked at the Brown, then snorted and turned back to Onsoku.

"Sorry about her, if you are anyone but me, or if you have salmon on your plate, she wants nothing to do with you." she said with a sigh, and a shake of her head.
Fort Weyr

Lewa of Green Avocath
Talialyn
Holder

Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:43 am

“Thank you, I'm candidate Serekka,” the young girl replied, remembering what an other rider told her about long titles and to keep them short, as she set her tray on the table before she took her seat. “I see I'm not the only one who has a flit that likes to take food. This guy here is Klah and watch your sweets.” She smiled as she carefully broke up one of her bubbly pies for the little brown, who ignores the other two firelizards as he attacks his share of the pie. “No matter how much I try, I can't seem to brake him of his poor habit of stealing other's sweets. So I tend to share mine with him.”
Tyto
Wingleader

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:40 pm

"Nice to meet you, Serekka," L'eo greeted cheerfully. "I'm L'eo of blue Rigath, and this is Onsoku." He lifted his arm a little to indicate the white firelizard, who clearly kept staring between his promised meat roll and the gold firelizard. "I promise I feed him--more than he probably should be fed, too." That could be seen in the little round belly the white sported--not quite enough to be considered fat, but definitely having gotten on with too much to eat.
AvidDragonReader
Traveler

Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:07 pm

Lewa hummed and said "I may have a way of breaking the habit of them stealing food." as she watched the three Flits. Okay, this I have to hear Avocath said, clearly interested in what her rider had in mind.
Fort Weyr

Lewa of Green Avocath
Talialyn
Holder

Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:05 am

“It is very nice to meet the both of you.” Serekka smiled at the riders before turning to Lewa. “Please, I have tired everything I can think of, I am open to any help. I have at least manage to keep Klah at a reasonable weight but, like L'eo has shown they think for themselves.” She gave them a look of gratitude. With a thoughtful look on her face. “If you don't mind my asking how did the both of you come to settle in the the weyr or where you born here? I feel I am very much like a fish out of water.”
Tyto
Wingleader

Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:56 pm

L'eo raised his eyebrows at Lewa. "Nothing dangerous, I hope," he joked, reaching up and lightly rubbing Onsoku's tiny eyeridges. The white was a coward, for sure; if she suggested anything frightening it would surely work--temporarily.

"I was actually born in a farming hold near Telgar," L'eo turned his attention to Serekka. "I Impressed at my first Hatching so I didn't have a whole lot of time as a Candidate to adjust, instead it was just a lot of hard work and that I was used to." He shrugged his shoulders. "I did learn pretty early that Weyrs are usually way more accepting than Holds, though. If you're a guy who likes guys, that's fine, or a girl who likes girls, or someone who feels like a girl one day but a boy the next. Obviously some people are stuck in their ways, but you're more likely to run into people who are different than you're used to and not afraid to show it. I think that's nice."
AvidDragonReader
Traveler

Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:32 am

"I am from a Runnerbeast farm near Boll, and once we had a wild Flit who kept stealing the fruit from our fruit trees. No matter what my parents tried the wild Blue kept getting into the bin where we stored the harvest. So I convinced my father to leave the bin open and let the Flit gorge himself. And the Flit did gorge himself, when he came out of his food coma I held out a piece of fruit and he rapidly flew away and we never had trouble from him again." she said with a smirk.

That is a... unique, way of dealing with a thieving Flit without hurting them. Avocath said with a mental snort.
Fort Weyr

Lewa of Green Avocath
Next
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux