Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Agenothree's Tracker

Agenothree
Weyrling

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:48 pm

Agenothree's Tracker

WELCOME TO AGENOTHREE'S TRACKER!

- I'm chaotic stupid, meaning I'll be all over the place and a dunderhead. You wanna tell me something, you come right out and say it to my face, or else I probably won't get my head around what you wanna say. xD

- I am in need of more roleplaying and more posts. I'm an addict, LOL. Don't hesitate to message me if you wanna start a thread with one of my characters! Give my babies some love!

- I love roleplaying in general, but I especially love romance. Do message me if you're interested in eventually pairing up with one of my characters! (Please do, my babies need love, I beg you. :<)

- I'll do my best to reply to any and all threads in quick and orderly fashion, but I ain't perfect. Add in the fact that summer is in full-swing and I run Dungeons and Dragons often, and I am often swamped with stuff. Please be patient and don't get mad at me. :)

- When it comes to character injury, I do NOT want any of my babies losing limbs or eyes or other important parts. Everything below that I'm perfectly fine with, except I'd prefer to have no facial scarring, especially with Adelais or Dorian. Do inform me before you intend to hit (or hit on) a character of mine! xD

- A warning. I can get pretty anxious and stressed out sometimes, and can get jittery easily at times. I also have a strong paranoid streak whenever there may be competition for a claim (i.e. I can get a bit nervous and twitchy when I see an adoptable I'd like, and I get convinced someone else is right about to claim it right before me). I have no idea why I'm like this, but I felt I should inform everyone. :P
Last edited by Agenothree on Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:35 am, edited 11 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:10 pm

Goals:
  • Earn a Stands Impression for Ollyver (Asking for more threads, please! ^^)
  • Adopt Hallowneth, then Katakurth for Johann/J'ann
  • Earn Major Trait for Quensere (heterochromic eyes)
  • Earn Chimera or Unique firelizard (Natira's Nightmare?)
  • Earn a Unique dragon
  • Earn a Chimera dragon
(Last updated Sunday, August 1)

Reminders:
I have the memory and attention span of a goldfish, let me have this. >_<

• Do housekeeping for tracker (go over character threads, finish character summaries, etc.)
  • Get Noctis and Prompto fire-lizards (white Umbra and gold Pyrna)

Current Post-Ranking Prizes:

Welcome!
Gold Firelizard
(Selena, Quensere's gold lizard)
Unusual domesticated pet (huntbird, runner, herdbeast, etc.)
(Volhikar, Apollyon's runner)

Extra wher pool claim
Non-Gold Dragon/Wher (regardless of accepting list)
Minor Trait or Mutation
(Allow J'ann to be Journeyman Healer/dragonrider)

Gold Firelizard
Major Trait
(Heterochromia: Quensere)

Minor Trait or Mutation
(Allow Quensere to be a Journeyman Harper/Candidate)
Non-Gold Dragon/Wher (regardless of accepting list)
Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 83 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:07 am

Fort Characters:

Charlotte of Green Golgoroth
Weyrling Adelais of Garnet Katzenjath
Tamin of Garnet Tamisk
Whercandidate Mackenzie
Candidate Dorian {garnet Xaura}
T'eri of Blue Banajeth [RFR][ADPT]

High Reaches Characters:

Weyrling A'llyon of Blue Ysstoth
Candiate Noctis
Ollyver
Candidate Prompto [RFR]

Semaca Characters:

Natira of Brown Khalbath {white Hope} [3/5]
Candidate Meghan {green Rhus}
Candidate Kash {blue Skipper}
Candidate Quensere {gold Selena}

Future Characters:

J'ann of Blue Altieth or Blue Katakurth (ADPT)
Olive (change name)
Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
Eugenia “Skeeter” (The Help)
Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn) [IN PROGRESS]
Iris (FFXV)
Aranea (FFXV)
Sania (FFXV)
Loqi (FFXV)
Hunk (Voltron: Legendary Defender)
Mei (Overwatch)?
Bonnie the Bunny (FNaF) inspired-character (melancholy fellow)
Cinna (Hunger Games; Journeyman Tailor!!!)

Faces I'd Like to Use:

Lara Pulver
Jackie Evancho
Hannah Hoekstra
David Tennant
Jude Law
Sienna Miller (Stardust)
Charlie Cox (Stardust)
Claire Danes (Stardust)
Luke Evans???
Gaston (Beauty and the Beast: animated)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast: animated)?
Melissa McCarthy
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Tiffany Taubman
Lindsey Lohan (Herbie: Fully Loaded)
Racheal McAdams
Alexander Siddig
Robert Picardo
Noda Seiko
Garrett Wang
Sarah-Jane Potts (Lauren [elied L'ren] from Kinky Boots)
Jemima Rooper
Linda Bassett
Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway)
Tara Morice
Amrita Acharia (Irri: GoT)
Roxanne McKee (Doreah: GoT)
Sarita Piotrowski (Jhiqui: GoT)
Augustus Prew (Robin: Secret of Moonacre)
Jeffery Self
Dakota Blue Richards (Maria: Secret of Moonacre)
Brianne Howey (Georgia from Ginny and Georgia, character age 30, ADPT)
Antonia Gentry (Ginny from Ginny and Georgia, character age 15, Candidate)
Yaya DaCosta
Tian Yi
Anton Yelchin
Aiden Gillen
Vance Joy

Names I'd Like to Use:

Senna
Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:36 pm, edited 85 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:54 am

Weyrling Adelais of Garnet Katzenjath
Link to full profile

Orientation: Homosexual
Status: Currently single, but maybe nursing a tiny crush? :3

Personality Summary:
Adelais can be quite sassy and sarcastic with others, especially around those of authority. He is a shameless flirt, but does know some self-control, and does not flirt with those he feels would be uncomfortable with his playful advances and flamboyant wordplay. Adelais was known around Fort Hold as a prankster, a mischievous imp, and a general menace, with the attention-span of a rock. The truth is that Adelais doesn't pay much attention to things they consider boring, and will often try to weasel out of doing things they don't like doing. They enjoy the outdoors in summer, laying in fields among flowers, and pastries. Adelais' sweet tooth is legendary, and if one offers a selection of pastries to him, he will respond very favorably to anything else that is said at that moment. Adelais misses his mother deeply, and rarely talks of her or his absent father; the former out of sadness, and the latter out of spite. They can be a bit prideful, and should they be insulted, they will make their rival's life quite vexing with many pranks until Adelais' pride has been sufficiently recovered or they simply get bored and move on.

Theme Song: WIP
Love Theme: Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden

Old Threads:

Active Threads:
Last edited by Agenothree on Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:57 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:13 am

Tamin of Garnet Tamisk
Link to full profile

Orientation: Excuse Me? (Homoromantic Demisexual, he thinks)

Personality Summary:
Tamin is an introverted person, and very subtle in their presence. They seem very neutral constantly, both due to his temperament and his blank resting expression. He is willing to play 'follow the leader', but won't allow a tyrant to boss him and others around. They don't seem to understand the reason for personally engaging in recreational activities unless they have some educational or mental value, and would rather work or rest their body than play a game. That said, he understands how to work in a team, and doesn't hesitate to pull his weight in the effort. He has a deep-seated fear of loud noises, though he doesn't know where it came from. During thunderstorms, Tam is essentially useless, cowering under blankets in terror. They hate this weakness and refuse to talk about it to others except Tamisk. He is very fond of the garnet wher, and gives her the best care he possibly can.

Old Threads:

Active Threads:
Last edited by Agenothree on Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:02 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:18 am

Whercandidate Mackenzie
Link to full profile

Orientation: Panromantic (open to polyamory)

Personality Summary:
Mackenzie is a gentle giant, though a rather awkward and clumsy one. He is fond of klah, learning new things, warm clothing and blankets, and physical affection. They absolutely adore whers, and they seem to be a library on wher knowledge on two legs. He is almost always seen with his journal, recording every important tidbit he learns throughout his day. Said earlier, he loved physical touches with others, such as hugging and cuddling, though he's terrified that he'll accidentally hurt someone with his bulk. They are very accepting and kind to others, and greatly dislikes bullies and mean-spirited folk. Mackenzie will gladly let others vent their frustrations on him and offer a hug at the end, for it is simply in his nature to help however he can. Yet underneath his sunny exterior, they are a mess of insecurity and anxiety. He seems to hold all the negativity from all around in a bottle inside him until the pressure builds so much that he cracks. When that happens, Mackenzie often ends up retreating to their private space and contemplating life in a daze, not sleeping enough and drinking too much klah to be healthy. However, once his depression runs its course, Mackenzie is right back up and at 'em, gladly aiding those around him.

• Late Winter 2771: Mackenzie travels from Southern Boll to Fort Weyr to volunteer as a whercandidate. He is very happy. :D

Old Threads:

Active Threads:
Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:32 am

Candidate Dorian

Link to full profile

Orientation: Demiromantic Homosexual

Personality Summary:

Old Threads:

Active Threads:
Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:34 pm

Weyrling A'llyon of Blue Ysstoth
Link to full profile

Orientation: Bisexual

Personality Summary:
In a first impression, Apollyon is a jerk through and through. He seems constantly angry, lashing out at anyone who rubs him the wrong way, and with a bad-temper in general. He also comes off as ridiculously independent and prideful, more stubborn than the most stubborn runner. He may seem completely intolerable on the outside, but what lies within is actually quite surprising. Below that cold untrusting exterior is a different person entirely. Loyal, protective, and surprisingly gentle, Apollyon is a guardian at heart, devoted to protecting those he loves. He has rare moments of possessiveness over people, but gets over it quickly once he gets the gist of a situation. Though he may still act stoic and tough even when his guard goes down, Apollo is a mush, absolutely adoring anyone willing to stay at his side and swearing to protect them with everything he has.

Theme Song: Glory by the Score
Love Theme: You Are The Reason by Callum Scott

Old Threads:

Active Threads:
Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:15 pm

Ollyver
Link to full profile

Orientation: Tired (Demiromantic Asexual)

Personality Summary:
Ollyver is quite pessimistic and down-hearted at first glance. He is almost always exhausted from lack of sleep and the chronic back-ache from overwork in his teenage years. Any attempts he makes at jokes (which are rare) fall painfully flat and dry, so why bother trying? He's long since stopped trying to fit in, as that takes too much effort and energy than he can afford to spend. Ollyver can get upset pretty easily if one touches his back or even just bothers him too much. Rarely does Ollyver cry, but when he does, it's quite a spectacle. He tries to keep his moments of weakness as private as possible, but there are some times that are just too much for him, and he bursts into tears of frustration. Underneath his introverted exterior is a person with a deep longing for someone to care for him. He hasn't experienced a gentle touch in several years, and he yearns for someone to come along who'll be able to tolerate his snappish attitude and give him gentle hugs and affection. Ollyver also enjoys soft blankets, as they provide minor relief to his back pain. His all-time favorite treat is fresh strawberries, and his favorite creature is the runner-beast.

Theme Song: Welcome to My Life by Abandoning Sunday

Old Threads:

Active Threads:
Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:21 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:28 am

Natira of Brown Khalbath [1/5]

Link to full profile

Orientation: Biromantic Heterosexual (prefers men/masculine people)

Personality Summary:
Natira is a wonderful ray of light when she enters the room. A caring and generous person by nature, she loves to read and learn more and more about the stars and other heavenly bodies. She is devoted to her duties as a brownrider, absolutely adoring her Khalbath and Hope. Her flaw, however, is her tendency to stress out over the tiniest things. Stub your toe? Natira will fret over you and insist you go to a healer to check your toe-bones. She can also be ridiculously stubborn when she makes a decision, and will refuse to obey orders that directly rub her the wrong way. She seeks to make everyone around her happy and comfortable, and will gladly assist in any task you ask of her. In addition to reading and tending her Weyr-duties, Natira is fond of cooking, and she is a strict vegetarian. She doesn't force her vegetarian habits on others, however, and happily cooks anything she can for others on request.

Theme Song: Monsters by Katie Sky
Love Theme: I'm Just A Little Bit Shy by Natasha Thomas (Nightcore Remix by Sinnon)

Old Threads:

Active Threads:
Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:23 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:00 pm

Candidate Meghan
Link to full profile

Orientation: Biromantic

Personality Summary:
Meghan tends to be very shy and skittish about interacting with people, making her seem introverted. And she is, to an extent. She enjoys the company of people, but her social anxiety makes even the simplest of conversations quite difficult. However, beneath that sweet and gentle exterior is a fiery temper. Should she see anyone or anything being hurt or mistreated, Meghan will swoop in like an angry mother hen and scold the culprit severely before sweeping back out with her new patient in tow. She adores all sorts of plants and animals, and her quarters are often cluttered with various scrolls on the healing benefits of plants she's studying. Meghan is fond of cooking vegetarian meals, botany, reading, learning more in her Craft, cuddling with her lizard, and hiking. Her main flaw is her devotion to Healing. She'll often focus so intensely on making her patient well and keeping them comfortable that she often forgets to take care of herself. She'll forget to eat often, and rarely sleep more than 10 minutes at a time while having a patient in critical condition under her care.

Old Threads:

Active Threads:
Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:03 pm

Candidate Kash
Link to full profile

Orientation: Panromantic Homosexual

Personality Summary:
Kash is very upbeat, optimistic, bright, and bubbly. He always sees the good in everyone around him, which might make him seem a bit naive, but his instincts are usually pretty good at detecting a bad apple. He seems to have a smile for everyone, and is always eager to lend a helping hand wherever help is needed. Kash is known for his intense passion and recklessness, with a firm 'work hard, play harder' attitude. He might be gangly and clumsy, but he won't let the little things in life get him down. He loves to sing, though he's pretty atrocious at it, and loves going on adventure; he is a wandering soul, and can rarely be comfortable in one place for long. Sadly, Kash can get a bit...weird, and not in a good way. Due to his upbringing, he refuses to let food go to waste if it is still edible, even if it is burnt or otherwise unwanted. He will also hoard any preserved foods he gets in his private spaces, hidden away from prying eyes. Kash can also get into dumb situations with his reckless loyalty to his friends, defending them from any threat he detects. All in all, a good friend, if a little high-maintenance from time to time.

Theme Song: Looking Up by SafteySuit
Love Theme: Love Someone by Lukas Graham

Old Threads:

Active Threads:
Last edited by Agenothree on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:28 pm

Candidate Quensere

Link to full profile

Orientation: Demiromantic Demisexual

Personality Traits:
- The diplomat of the group
- Prefers peace over violence
- Clever and intelligent, don't try to trick this dude
- Good sense of humor, but still don't try to trick this dude
- Dutiful and honorable, a hard worker
- Doesn't take promises lightly, always follows through
- Loves to eat/cook foods with exotic spices
- Hopeless romantic, believes in true love passionately
- Doesn't flit around romantically; once he's found 'the one', he's gonna stay put
-

Love Theme: You by A Great Big World
Last edited by Agenothree on Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:36 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:30 am

Future Character: Johann (J'ann) [ADPT]

Age: 30-something (Impressed late, like 29 or something)
Orientation: Work-oriented. xD
Occupation: Journeyman Healer, Bluerider (adopt Altieth or Katakurth eventually)
Status: Currently single, not open until creation and acceptance

Appearance/Physical Traits:
- 6' 1", not crazy bulky, but strong in his own right :3
- Black hair, neat and trimmed with a styled wave on top
- Black eyes, constantly taking in information and processing
- Round glasses, almost blind without them
- Beaky nose, but don't boop it (or he'll get angry >:[ )
- Strong jaw, doesn't really notice it himself (xD)
- Wears formal Healer garb and carries gloves, always ready for an emergency
- Wears simple clothing for casual wear, rarely seen in casual wear
-

Personality Traits:
- Easily pissed off
- Keeps his distance at first, will slowly warm up to you (like a cat! :D)
- Doesn't understand humor/jokes all that well; kinda confusing to him
- Doesn't take pranks well (start running, y'all)
- Doesn't like people touching him without his permission, but tolerates it
- Really doesn't like people touching his stuff, rarely tolerates it
- Insanely workaholic, often passes out while working really late at night
- Needs more sleep, but often refuses (there is work to do! >:[ )
- Seems a little insane when sleep-deprived and hard at work, but isn't too terribly crazy otherwise
- Devoted to helping people, but hides it for some reason
- Feels people aren't grateful for his help, throws himself into work even more as a result
- Never really was a team player, but has since taught himself to work with others
- Still has difficulty delegating tasks he feels he can do better to other people, but working on it
- Occasionally breaks down into a fit of hysterics over what seems like little things, but is actually an explosion of his bottled upsets from a long period
- Very caring toward those he loves, wants to protect them from harm
- Becomes attached to people he likes, but in a quiet way
- Likes sitting quietly with people he likes in thought and contemplation
- Has a weird quirk of talking to his dragon out loud rather than mentally
- Enjoys quiet music while he's working (classical, in Terran terms)
- Desperately wants to learn the violin (ask if he can already know violin)
- Hates messes
- Has an accent (German, in Terran terms)
- Doesn't use abbreviations in his speech (no you're, don't, etc.)

Other:
- Gib white lizard (Hippocrates)
Last edited by Agenothree on Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Agenothree
Weyrling

Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:16 pm

Future Character: Olive

Orientation: Lesbian
Occupation: Apprentice Smith, weyrfolk or whercandidate (undecided)
Status: Currently single, not open until creation and acceptance

Appearance/Physical Traits:
- 6' 3", quite strong and semi-muscular, but hidden under her chubbiness
- Brown hair, straight, kinda coarse/brittle in feeling, often a messy nest
- Green eyes, kinda dull olive green, almost brown
- Deeply tanned skin, kinda blotchy at times, blushes and red-faced anger shows major blotches
- Has a tendency to waddle instead of walk, gets mocked for it
- Rarely runs, unless she's got places to be, since her running is like a pachyderm crashing through; ground trembling and everything, quite embarrassing for her
- No dresses, blouses, or skirts; only jeans and work shirts in this gal's closet
- Big toothy grins :D
- Sweats a lot, especially when nervous, ends up smelling musky a lot

Personality Traits:
- Gentle giant (like, even more than Mackenzie, holy crap)
- Sweeter than sugar
- Sad child (why you calling me ugly? I already know that! :'<)
- Will fight anyone who makes her favorite person sad
- Will love you just for existing
- Wants to protect everyone from hurt with her big squishy body (come at me, bruh. >:])
- Reserves cuddles and lovey squishes for close friends, people who needs hugs, and significant other
- Will cuddle significant other every day like there's no tomorrow
- Will protect significant other from every threat, even if said threat is just a fly (*insert protective screaming*)
- Terribly insecure about herself, kinda ashamed of herself too
- Convinced she's really ugly and not worthy of life in public society
- Gets mocked a lot for her looks and behaviors, is really sad about it, cries in corners
- Proud lesbian, but doesn't outright talk about it (boys are mean, who needs boys? I don't need no man to protect me, I can protect myself! :p)
- Absolutely amazing singing voice
Next
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux