Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

They have never done anything wrong in their lives. [Pan]

memerina
Wingrider

Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:57 pm

They have never done anything wrong in their lives. [Pan]

For last time. Narsk entered through the door first, grunting as she shoved her way inside Nariyo and Makai's lodge, letting her handler and his younger wher follow behind. Not SAILORS. Are PIRATES. Why Nariyo not know difference baffling to Narsk.

As Nariyo entered, he folded his arms at Narsk. "For the last damn time, what's really the difference between a sailor and a pirate? They're just words!" He moved to sit closer to his weyrmate, moving up next to him. "Anyway, hi, Makai. Narsk is trying to tell me I'm wrong about trusting the sailors again." Narsk sat down, facing her handler. Sailors humans with boats. Pirates humans with boats and also do crime. Simple distinction. Not that crime bad. But Nariyo trust too much. She turned towards Kask, disregarding the other handler or Makaisk. Dimglow handler dimmest glow of all.

Narisk is the last to enter, smirking as best a wher can. He addresses Makai, looking at him, Nariyo understand one day. Is okay. Heart in right place. Much like Narisk, Nariyo want believe everyone good. Maybe sailors not bad people after all.
Pan
Weyrleader

Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:09 am

As Nariyo entered, Makai looked up. What was he saying about pirates? "Hey, Narsk, forsk off. He's not a dimglow--"

Not dimglow, is deadglow.

"Shut up, Kask. His glow isn't forsking dim or dead. It's, uh. Bright. Now shut up." Makai glared at his wher, who simply snorted in amusement. "That said, uh...maybe we don't...trust the sailors? I mean, shards, they're probably not bad, but they're still thieves and will probably rip you off." What prompted this conversation? Had Nariyo bought something overpriced again? Makai sighed softly.

"You're right, Narisk. Only wher with sense--wait, Makaisk has sense, too. It's just forsking Kask and Narsk that are annoying forskers."

Pot call kettle, dumbass. Kask snorted again, before turning to Narsk. What Nariyo do now? Buy overpriced gift for loverboy? He asked, shielding his thoughts from anyone but Narsk.

It's good to trust others...I think. I don't know. Is it okay to trust pirates? Or...is it dangerous? I don't know. Makaisk seemed a bit uncertain, looking to Makai to help him on this particular issue, but Makai just gave a shrug.
Thread Tracker - Soliloquies
Fort Weyr
Peiko of Bronze Tuncath
Jexin of Brown Hayutoth
Maze of Garnet Temporaeth
Liau of Blue Chugoth
Sy'rei of Green Asrakaerth
K'me of Green Wadjeth
H'saia of Green Eurytath
Thyne of Blue Thynesk
Fyrrowen of Green Rowesk
Arkta of Green Arktask