Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Green Eyes, Blue Eyes [Femisis]

Ignys
Candidate

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:29 pm

Green Eyes, Blue Eyes [Femisis]

When Ephraim was told he was getting a roommate, Izuku wasn't who he envisioned. Then again, he had no idea what to expect. Compared to him, Izuku was so small! But he was a muscular little guy, for sure.

"Are you Izuku?" he asked, smiling. "I'm Ephraim. We're gonna be roommates, it seems!"
Femisis
Weyrling

Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:24 pm

"I-I am! It's nice to meet you!" Izuku stammered, a bit intimidated. He was so tall and muscular! But... he seemed nice, too. Maybe they could work out together so they would be in tip top shape for the next hatching. Maybe they could, dare he think it, be friends? 'Stop it, you're overthinking again!' He scolded himself mentally before returning to the present. "I hope we can work together well- I mean, can be friends- ack!" He slapped his hands over his mouth to keep from rambling, his expression sheepish. "Sorry..."
Fort Weyr
Uryuu of Bronze Frydrykth
Cress of Brown Lumiouth
Shigure of Blue Cyaleth | Tide
Akira of Green Auruth
Trowa of Green Yasogamith
Weyrling Keith of Blue Shinadoth
Candidate Gaelio | Kimaris
High Reaches Weyr
Cesare of Brown Fuuth
Y'su of Blue Brenlosath
V'dar of Green Liralith
Weyrling Izuku of Bronze Xistanorth
Candidate Mineva | Kshatriya
Semaca Weyr
Niriru of Bronze Ziodyneth
Minato of Blue Charoth
Crowe of White Eclith | Lunafreya
Soran of White Qanth | Exia
Karaze of Blue Karask
Ignys
Candidate

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:09 pm

Ephraim just let him ramble, looking a little startled by how fast he spoke. He could tell Izuku had a lot on his mind. He was probably really smart too. Reminded him of his childhood friend...

"...well, I would hope if we were friends that we would work well together!" he grinned, not at all deterred by his rambling. "I think we have a solid chance! I'd love to be your friend."
Femisis
Weyrling

Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:05 pm

'I'd love to be your friend.' Izuku's eyes lit up in excitement. This was going to be great! Friends with his roommate, absolutely perfect! "That's great! We're gonna be the best candidates and Impress awesome dragons and-!" He stopped himself short with another sheepish grin. "Well, it's gonna be great." He felt a little silly, but not too much so. He was excited, you know? "How long have you been a candidate?" he asked, trying to turn the attention away from his enthusiasm.
Fort Weyr
Uryuu of Bronze Frydrykth
Cress of Brown Lumiouth
Shigure of Blue Cyaleth | Tide
Akira of Green Auruth
Trowa of Green Yasogamith
Weyrling Keith of Blue Shinadoth
Candidate Gaelio | Kimaris
High Reaches Weyr
Cesare of Brown Fuuth
Y'su of Blue Brenlosath
V'dar of Green Liralith
Weyrling Izuku of Bronze Xistanorth
Candidate Mineva | Kshatriya
Semaca Weyr
Niriru of Bronze Ziodyneth
Minato of Blue Charoth
Crowe of White Eclith | Lunafreya
Soran of White Qanth | Exia
Karaze of Blue Karask
Ignys
Candidate

Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:38 pm

He didn't miss the way Izuku seemed to brighten at that, praising himself on being able to lift his mood so quickly.

"Me? Hum... Only a couple of turns now. Three! So I haven't been to many hatchings. What about you? How long have you been a candidate?" Izuku didn't seem much younger than him. Heck, maybe he was older!
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux