Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Little Dimisk [Sari]

ShelbCake
Wingsecond

Sat May 02, 2020 4:27 pm

Little Dimisk [Sari]

Dimitri sat down with his food, a small wher following him happily. She watched as he sat down and moved to paw at his leg to be picked up. When he noticed her wanting to get up, he smiled and picked her up. The small white let out a soft sound, moving to nuzzle against his face before Dimitri put her down on his lap. "You're quite an happy little wher, huh?"

"Dimisk like warmth. Dimitri very warm." She nuzzled against him, closing her eyes.
Sari
Weyrling

Tue May 05, 2020 6:49 am

Makai was staring.

The new wherling seemed to adore his wher, and the wher him. She was quite affectionate, it seemed. He couldn't admit it to himself, but he loved baby whers above all else. At Kask's prodding--and teasing--he finally approached.

"Hi. I'm Makai--of Blue Kask, I forsking guess," he said, introducing himself.

Thanks, but Kask most important in pair. The wher made sure that Dimitri and Dimisk heard his comment, though it was directed at his handler.

"If you, uh, need any help, I was a wherling, too, once." And Dimisk was really forsking cute, but he wasn't going to say that. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head, but nodded to wher and handler alike.
Thread Tracker - Soliloquies
Fort Weyr
Weyrling L'ru of Brown Ghermath
Maze of Garnet Temporaeth
Sy'rei of Green Asrakaerth
Fyrrowen of Green Rowesk
Arkta of Green Arktask

WIP: Candidate Mite
High Reaches Weyr
K'rou of Blue Nonaryth
Sigil of Green Euraroth
Enet of Green Aibouth
Weyrling Nova of White Scryth
Candidate Nyrida

WIP: A'riga of Bronze Kairaelth
Semaca Weyr
Kas of Garnet Vaheoth
Ky'ze of Blue Olarith
Makai of Blue Kask & Brown Makaisk
Khera of Green-Blue Khersk
E'nyo of White Nohadoth
Candidate Viiox

WIP: Aedih of Blue Rauseth
ShelbCake
Wingsecond

Tue May 05, 2020 12:24 pm

Dimitri did not notice the other walking over until she spoke. He jumped a bit, causing the small wher to whine and move to touch a claw to his face. Dimitri took a deep breath and smiled at Dimisk, as if to apologize for startling her before he turned to the other.

"I'm Dimitri.. of White Dimisk. Sorry, I'm still not used to going by that title. I just got Dimisk." The white looked at the two and seemed to beam at them.

"I Dimisk!"

The wherling seemed to smile at the other's offer to offer help to him, "I would greatly appreciate it. Dimisk just hatched last night, so I'm new to the whole wherling situation."
Sari
Weyrling

Sat May 09, 2020 7:30 am

Dimisk. Is dim? Kask asked, tilting his head to the side. Mischief sparkled in his eyes. Perhaps he could cause some friction, make some fun, and--

"Ignore him. He's a sharding dimglow himself." Makai's quick interjection did not apologize for his wher, but included some eyerolling.

Kask sat down, watching the smaller wher. Excuse! Kask best. Smartest. Strongest. Best.

Makai ignored him, inclining his head towards the new handler. He was trying to be nice! For once! And here Kask was, ruining all his hard work. He mulled over what he could teach the wherpair, but he drew a blank. "Uh, shards. What do you want to know? Any forsking questions or just want advice?"

Should curse less if want make friend, Kask commented to his handler.

Shut it, came the annoyed reply.
Fort Weyr
Fyrrowen of Green Rowesk
Arkta of Green Arktask

High Reaches Weyr
K'rou of Blue Nonaryth
Sigil of Green Euraroth
Enet of Green Aibouth
Candidate Nyrida

Semaca Weyr
Kas of Garnet Vaheoth
Ky'ze of Blue Olarith
E'nyo of White Nohadoth
Candidate Viiox

ShelbCake
Wingsecond

Sat May 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Dimisk's eyes seemed to sparkle at the new words the other was saying. Forsk? Shards? What did those mean? Why didn't Dimitri use them?

"I'd honestly appreciate any information you can give me." Dimitri decided not to comment on the other's language, mostly as he did not know this person. They may have cussed frequently, and this was just how they spoke normally. That's what Dimitri was currently thinking.

"What forsk? What shards?" Dimisk looked at the other handler curiously, Dimitri immediately feeling his face turn red.

Oh no..
Sari
Weyrling

Fri May 15, 2020 9:01 am

Dimisk didn't seem to comment on Kask's comment, so he gave a soft huff, idly scratching at the ground while Makai struggled to come up with some decent advice. Before Makai could say anything, however...

"Ah! Shards! I mean...ah...shoot. Those are...uh. Not. Good words. Don't use them." Not swearing was a concentrated effort on Makai's part, but...shards, the innocent white wher shouldn't be swearing. She was too naive and...baby.

Shards and forsk good words! Add flavor to sentence. Spice up what say! Use shards and forsk always! Kask, an agent of chaos, delighted in this.

"No, don't forsking--uh, sha...don't listen to him."
Fort Weyr
Fyrrowen of Green Rowesk
Arkta of Green Arktask

High Reaches Weyr
K'rou of Blue Nonaryth
Sigil of Green Euraroth
Enet of Green Aibouth
Candidate Nyrida

Semaca Weyr
Kas of Garnet Vaheoth
Ky'ze of Blue Olarith
E'nyo of White Nohadoth
Candidate Viiox

ShelbCake
Wingsecond

Fri May 15, 2020 10:32 pm

Dimisk tilted her head a bit, still a bit confused. She looked up at Dimitri and moved to speak, "Why no forsk when speak? They good? Right?"

"Dimisk.. Those are bad words. You aren't supposed to use them for the most part. Some people like using them, but they are bad words."

"Big Wher say good." She continued to tilt her head a bit.
Sari
Weyrling

Sat May 16, 2020 8:41 am

Fla-a-a-vor. Kask's voice was amused, as if he were smirking. He approached Dimisk, looking down at her with a smug expression. Handlers try hide truth. Don't want whers sound smart with fancy wordplay like 'forsk' and 'shards.' He nodded. He sure sounded like he knew what he was talking about--or at least, his tone was self-assured and almost informative.

"No! Kask is just...trying to forsk--I mean, mess--with you. He just does that." Makai shot an apologetic look at Dimitri. Shards, he taught a naive, innocent wherling to swear. That was bad.
Fort Weyr
Fyrrowen of Green Rowesk
Arkta of Green Arktask

High Reaches Weyr
K'rou of Blue Nonaryth
Sigil of Green Euraroth
Enet of Green Aibouth
Candidate Nyrida

Semaca Weyr
Kas of Garnet Vaheoth
Ky'ze of Blue Olarith
E'nyo of White Nohadoth
Candidate Viiox

ShelbCake
Wingsecond

Sun May 17, 2020 1:15 am

Dimisk blinked and nodded a bit as she listened. She thought for a bit before looking at Dimitri curiously, "Friends forsk." Dimitri felt his face turn even redder and he groaned a bit as he covered his face.

As the other handler approached, he looked at him, "N..no.. it's fine.. Dimisk is quite young.. I'm sure she will forget it.." He just had to keep those memories out of his head so she would stop using those words.
Sari
Weyrling

Fri May 29, 2020 7:19 am

Friends definitely forsk! Kask responded, glee in his voice. He was being such an awful influence, and it was an absolute delight how gullible this wher was being. Remember: forsk FLAVOR word!

"Kask, shut the fors--uh. Shut up." Makai glared at his wher, before looking at Dimitri again. "Yeah...I'm sure she'll forget..." He doubted it, though. Young or not, whers had better memories than dragons, and it was a pain to deal with, especially with a wher like Kask.
Fort Weyr
Fyrrowen of Green Rowesk
Arkta of Green Arktask

High Reaches Weyr
K'rou of Blue Nonaryth
Sigil of Green Euraroth
Enet of Green Aibouth
Candidate Nyrida

Semaca Weyr
Kas of Garnet Vaheoth
Ky'ze of Blue Olarith
E'nyo of White Nohadoth
Candidate Viiox

ShelbCake
Wingsecond

Sat May 30, 2020 6:34 pm

Dimisk seemed to nod, beaming happily, "Forsk flavor word." Dimitri felt more and more embarrassed, moving to cover his face. He really did not want her to keep using that word, in all honesty.

He nodded a bit, "Yeah.. she's young.. very young.. It shouldn't really be too hard for her to forget." Dimisk blinked, tilting her head up at Dimitri curiously. What did he mean?
Sari
Weyrling

Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:16 am

Dimisk smart, Kask said, gleefully. Handlers want be smarter, say word 'bad.' Show how smart Dimisk is by using always! Not forget, never forget good word 'forsk.' He paused for a moment, before his eyes lit up. Want here more GOOD flavor words?

"Kask, no..." Makai grimaced, running a hand through his shaggy hair. "Shards, I am so sorry."

Shards is another. Makai say first, not Kask!

"SHA--shame. Shame on you. Kask." Nice save, Makai.
Fort Weyr
Fyrrowen of Green Rowesk
Arkta of Green Arktask

High Reaches Weyr
K'rou of Blue Nonaryth
Sigil of Green Euraroth
Enet of Green Aibouth
Candidate Nyrida

Semaca Weyr
Kas of Garnet Vaheoth
Ky'ze of Blue Olarith
E'nyo of White Nohadoth
Candidate Viiox

ShelbCake
Wingsecond

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:42 am

"Shards flavor word?" Dimisk looked at the larger wher, tilting her head a bit curiously. She had never heard of such words before and she was excited to use them. Dimitri just groaned and soon, his head slammed into the table.

"Dimisk.." The wher seemed to giggle, nuzzling against his side before looking at the larger wher.

"What other word? Flavor?"
Sari
Weyrling

Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 am

"PLEASE AND THANK YOU ARE FLAVOR WORDS," Makai quickly interjected, noting poor Dimitri's discomfort and, well, Dimisk's eagerness. "And, er, compliments. All compliments add flavor. Manners! Yes."

Things Makai never do. Not flavor at ALL. Kask shook his head, scornfully. Dimisk smarter than Makai. Know good thing. Don't worry. Kask teach Dimisk many thing. Will be...mentor. Teach about words and good deeds. Oh, this would be fun, thought Kask. Makai groaned.

"I'm so sorry for him." He grimaced, before whispering to Dimitri, "But I think he's giving up on sw--"

Always call handlers deadglows and dimglows. Handlers like. Very friendly, show affection.
Fort Weyr
Fyrrowen of Green Rowesk
Arkta of Green Arktask

High Reaches Weyr
K'rou of Blue Nonaryth
Sigil of Green Euraroth
Enet of Green Aibouth
Candidate Nyrida

Semaca Weyr
Kas of Garnet Vaheoth
Ky'ze of Blue Olarith
E'nyo of White Nohadoth
Candidate Viiox

ShelbCake
Wingsecond

Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:20 pm

"Y-yes! Please and thank you are also flavor words and are much nicer than words like shards and forsk!" Dimisk tilted her head as her rider turned red for cussing.

"Why Dimitri red? Please not good word?" Dimitri immediately shook his head.

"N-no, it is!" As the white wher looked at the other wher, she blinked a bit. What did the wher mean he'd be her mentor? Was he a trainer like some of the other whers she had seen?

As Makai whispered to Dimitri, he was about to respond before hearing Kask speak again. He groaned, his face hitting the table. "Dimitri deadglow?" Yep, Dimitri just let out a sigh from where his face was on the table.
Next
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux