Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Reliable With The Ladies [Ezra]

GalaxyMir
Weyrfolk

Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:32 pm
  • Link

Reliable With The Ladies [Ezra]

With a new turn came a newfound confidence for Kanollan.

The dining hall all busy with candidates and riders alike. He weaved between groups, prowling for a pretty girl... or a pretty boy, whatever prickled his fancy would do tonight. He was out for a good time, to talk, flirt a bit and see wherever things ended up. He was quite the man in his fancy shirt exposing his arms, hair finely brushed all brought together by his all-so-charming smile.

He spotted a river of beautiful blonde hair, an even prettier face following it. He vaguely recognized her from his candidate classes, her name... Adella? Yes, that was it! Armed with a barrel full of bad jokes and even worse flirt lines, he approached her smoothly, giving her his best smile.

"Hey~ Were you parent's bakers? Because you're such a cutie pie!" he followed with a cheeky wink.
Ezra
Wingsecond

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:17 pm
  • Link

Adella had been quietly eating her food when the rather handsome man slid into her space and spoke and she felt her face heat up with a dust of pink. She offered a giggle in response and a smile. " Well.. that is certainly a way to open a conversation. Hello and please feel free to sit down." She replied and gestured to the spot in front of her and the one to her right, both were open. She often was by herself when her sister D'vir was not around, and she knew her sister had.. other plans these days and chasing her own Prince. Adella did not find any fault with this, she was elated for her sister and wanted to see her happy. But right now there was an attractive young man charming her with one heck of a conversation starter and she was not about to miss a chance for a bit of attention!

"Not often someone comes my way after all, how are you doing today?" She asked, pushing her empty plate aside and leaning on an elbow and giving her prettiest smile. Did this man really think she was cute?
GalaxyMir
Weyrfolk

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:52 am
  • Link

"Thank you! I think I'll sit here, much more easier to admire your beauty" Kanollan took the seat infront of her, laughing a little seeing how easily she blushed. He gazed at her , leaning on his hand , a dumbfounded smile plastered on the boy's face.

"Well, my day has officially become 10 times better now that I've seen you." Kanollan winked and continued, nothing would shut him up now that he had Adella's attention. "You know, if being pretty was a punishable crime, you'd be holdless by now!"
Ezra
Wingsecond

Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:56 pm
  • Link

Adella giggled and hid her smirk behind her hand. What a charmer, and he seemed to want her attention and she was soaking it all up like a sponge. " My goodness! I would hope it was not a crime or else we would be jailed together, for you are more handsome than should be allowed." She retorted with a grin, her cheeks being cherry pink at this point and her food now forgotten since there was a pretty lad paying her attentions. " Well what a merry coincidence! For my day just improved as well!"
GalaxyMir
Weyrfolk

Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:21 pm
  • Link

Kanollan stared at Adella, quite simply love struck. “Oh dear! Faranth forbid they ever jail us both together. They’d have to cast me as holdless for stealing your heart “ he let out a smirk and a dumb laugh with that one.

“Goodness if I were perhaps a harper or an artist I could do your beauty justice” he softly said, playfulness in his voice. Another smirk played on his lips, seeing her cheeks redden simply enticed him towards her! “Come, let me hold your hand for you, it seems far too heavy for a lady like you”. He extended his left hand out , chuckling a little as he did. Kanollan started to wish that his free time would extend endlessly so he’d have more time to admire the lovely lady infront of him. But beggars weren’t choosers and he’d enjoy what he had for the time being, even if it meant ignoring the hunger in his stomach.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux