Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

No Cure for Stupidity [Ezra]

FirebrandPhlox
Weyrfolk

Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:29 pm
  • Link

No Cure for Stupidity [Ezra]

TW: Blood, Injury

K'mina walked through the halls of the weyr at a quick, but even pace. He held his left hand, wrapped tightly in a handkerchief that was stained red with blood. Lagann sat perched on his head, letting out pained warbles as he made his way towards the Healer's Clinic.

I told you that was a terrible idea! Gurrenth scolded her bonded. Now you're hurt and Lagann is upset!

She'll be fine, K'mina assured. And I'm going to get fixed up in a jiffy. See? I'm already at the Healer's.

He walked into the infirmary, still clutching his hand tightly. "Hey is there a medic around here? I got a nasty cut here!" He hollered into the room, ignorant of the concept of an inside voice.
Ezra
Wingsecond

Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:19 pm
  • Link

Usagi had been putting supplies away in the cabinets when she heard someone call out. Talinth reached out and touched her bonded's mind. " Usagi, mine, there is someone calling for aid in the other room." The blue called out, resting outside but she heard her dragon and came out, a small kit of supplies in her hand. " Hello! I will be right with you!" She called and placed the tray down and called to her daughter.

" Usaru, sweetling, mum needs to do a bit of work, why dont you go on back to the creche ok?" She asked her child. Today was technically her day off but she volunteered to help out when another worker fell ill and had to bring her daughter with her. Usaru's eyes had gotten big as saucers seeing the person that came in with the bloody hand. " Okay mama, hope your hand feels better soon, that looks ouchie." She said then flittered off as a creche worker came and collected her.

With her child off with the worker, she gestured to an open cot and pulled a chair up alongside and sat before them. " Apologies for the wait, come sit down over here and we will see what I can do for your injury. What happened if I may ask?" She replied with a smile and gave them a chance to sit down before she got started.
FirebrandPhlox
Weyrfolk

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:57 pm
  • Link

K'mina gave a reassuring grin to the child, "thanks, kiddo! The Great K'mina will be fine, just need your mom to give it a quick look." He flashed a bigger smile to the healer. "I'm sure it will be no trouble if you're even half as skilled as your are beautiful."

He took a seat at the indicated cot and pulled the handkerchief away. There was a big gash across his palm that was bleeding profusely. "Well, it's actually quite a thrilling and daring story. A tale that will be told and passed down for generations, a legend for the ages. Another brilliant tale in the Epic of the Great K'mina! It was only this morning I saw a great crowd before me in the dining den. A mundane setting, but soon to be livened up with action and drama!"

He cut his hand juggling knives. Gurrenth interjected, annoyed at the pomp.

"Gurrenth! Have you no flair for the theatrical? I was just about to get to the good part!"
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux