Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[Event] The Semacan Games

A big open space, this leads to the desert and jungle both, as well as having a small farmed area and space for feeding and training!
Jabberwoky
Red Star Warning

Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:40 pm

[Event] The Semacan Games

It's time for the first annual Semacan Games, where dragons and whers compete against each other to determine who's the best of the best and whether dragons or whers are REALLY superior. What do you mean it's not a real tradition? It is now!
Fort Weyr
Senior Weyrwoman Tuckal of Gold Serapheth
[White Journey]
Wa'en of Brown Galahath
Weyrlingmaster Lexien of Brown Mikazuchith
Mishima of Blue Harmoth
[Gold Moon Chip]
N'eth of Green Azoth
Weyrling Alphinaud of Green Koth
Vartin of Amethyst Vartisk
and Garnet Varsk
[Bone Otani]

Dragonless Angelo
[Gold Geara Zulu]
Semaca Weyr
Hecate of Almandine Cabadath
Aymeric of Garnet Thanatoth
C'loud of Green Moenbryth
Weyrling Quatre of Green Wynleth
[White Sandrock]
Dragonless Time
High Reaches Weyr
Z'kon of Bronze Gottmitunth
Clovis of Blue Artoriath
Exia of Blue Seieth
Lelouch of Blue Isith
[Gold Banshee]
Stahl of Blue Kinlath
Majima of Brown Majimask
Holder Xander
[Blue Laslow]
[Green Peri]
Kimikelo
Candidate

Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:07 pm

I will be... interested.. in observing this. There seems like there is much to be learned from such a gathering. Einth was saying, the adolescent brown nudging his rider forward in the same way he usually did to get T'oma to go along with something the fisherboy didn't want to do.

"You're too young to participate. You'd get bowled over by even a Wher. We could be fishing, while everyone else is busy," T'oma protested in a manner that sounded distinctly like a whine. He had been looking forward to the chance to escape for a while, but obviously his dragon had different ideas, and Einth usually won.

You may fish at any time. This sort of... thing.. does not happen very often. I cannot let such an opportunity to obeserve pass.
High Reaches Semaca Fort
Candidate Toki - Bronze Flit Menace Aimbyr of Garnet Averodith B'rent of Blue Charlith
Vhiki of Brown Kyozuth Weyrling T'oma of Brown Einth - Garnet flit Wave ---
Louna of Blue Zulth - Gold Flit Duck --- ---
Fel
Thread Destroyer

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:58 pm

Temask was not especially pleased with this particular situation. Anyone trying to force her to work with whers, and to side against dragons was likely to meet with her ire. Tempi's insistence that they stick with "their" team wasn't helping her mood any.

I do not believe I could bowl him over, Temask told T'oma, taking his verbal communication as an invitation to respond. She was always eager to speak with someone who spoke in sentences longer than two words.

Sometimes three, Tempi protested. She ignored him.

And surely there must be a way for dragons who cannot fly with their riders to participate. Tempi and I will join you.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux