Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

More Beautiful than the Setting Sun [Tyto]

Tyto
Wingsecond

Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:55 pm

Anduin shifted in place, the serious expression still on his face. "It's a lot to think about," he admitted, "but with all your secrets, I feel like this one wasn't as well kept." The serious expression faded and he smiled, if only a bit. "I've been thinking about it, too. High Reaches... Well, it will always be my home. But, even if I wanted to go back, they do need our help here." He looked at the hand holding his, giving Wrathion's a squeeze in return. The poor man looked as if he was expecting Anduin to turn him away for wanting something that Anduin might not want.

Maybe one day he'd be confident that Anduin wouldn't do something like that, especially over something so small.

"Let's stay, then."
ShelbCake
Peacekeeper

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:24 pm

Wrathion's eyes grew wide and soon, tears formed in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Anduin, holding him tightly, "You literally have no idea how much this means to me, Anduin. I was worried we would have to leave such a beautiful weyr." He slowly looked at the other before moving to press their lips together.

There was so much Wrathion was thankful for. Anduin truly had no idea how much his words meant to the other candidate, his arms wrapped around the other as he continued to kiss him.
Tyto
Wingsecond

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:49 pm

Eyebrows raised slightly as Wrathion's eyes became glassy, though Anduin had no real time to respond before the other had started to kiss him. He let it continue for a while before breaking away, offering Wrathion a gentle smile. "You're a fool sometimes, but so are we both." Teasing him. After a moment, he dared to lean into Wrathion, whose arms he hadn't yet retreated from. Just a loose hug between them now, though. "Next time, trust that you can just talk freely to me. You don't need a fancy meal to butter me up first."
Previous
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux