Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

K’ko of Blue Warateneth (WIP, MUT GACHA)

Kitarial
Candidate

Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:41 pm
  • Link

K’ko of Blue Warateneth (WIP, MUT GACHA)

K’ko of Blue Warateneth
"No matter how pressing the situation may become, I must remain composed. If I let the stress get to me, then what can I expect from others around me?" - Sangonomiya Kokomi, Genshin Impact

BASICS

NAME: K’ko
PRONOUNS: She/Her/Hers
ORIENTATION: Demisexual

BIRTHDATE: Winter 2754
WING: Healer’s

APPEARANCE
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Long, Blonde
HEIGHT AND BUILD: 5’2”, Slender
PLAY-BY: Picrew
EXPY SOURCE: Sangonomiya Kokomi (Genshin Impact)
FULL APPEARANCE: K’ko is a somewhat sombre-looking individual. While she wears a bright smile when helping in the healer’s wing and doing her duties, all too often she looks very pale and small. Standing at only 5’2”, she’s a diminutive woman, with a slender frame. Her skin is pale, as she only very rarely goes outside and does not get much sun.

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY: K’ko is antisocial at the best of times, and more than a little introverted. She’s not comfortable spending large amounts of time with people she’s not close with, though she does her best to get through that feeling anyways where her work is concerned. She still likes helping people, and isn’t against interacting with them per se, she’s just got a very low social battery that prevents her from doing so for long.

She’s an intelligent woman, and can set her mind to many a difficult task, but often faces burnout from wanting to shoulder these tasks all at once. She is elusive when it comes to letting others know her troubles and worries, refusing to let others worry over her the same way she worries over them. For all that she struggles with making her wants known, she tries her best not to show it, and as a result she internalizes a great deal. Her reaction when all that she has internalized feels too much is not to explode, or break down, but to hide. Vulnerability does not come easily to her by any stretch of the imagination, and as of current only her Warateneth gets to see the side of her that is tired and worn out.

K’ko takes her duties as a healer very seriously, and does not like to let anything get in their way. She likes figuring out how best to help others, and often the tasks that she sets her mind to involve her responsibilities. She is not overly picky about many things, at least not openly. If she dislikes something she will very rarely complain. However, she has a taste for simple meals, and dislikes fish. She is also quite fond of stories, though she prefers to read them herself than hear them from a Harper.

K’ko is slow to trust, and slower to open her heart, but that does not mean she never has, or never will. While uninterested in romance with anybody she is not already close to, she craves simple intimacies with friends and those she considers family as much as anybody else.

HISTORY
FAMILY:
-None she speaks to
SIGNIFICANT OTHER: lolno
BIRTHPLACE: Minor Hold
HISTORY:
High Reaches
Blue of Brown Prarirth
Cater of Blue Sprath
Chuuya of Blue Yask and White Chusk
Weyrling Fen of Blue Molloth
Tobirama of Blue Edolath