Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Candidate Aquamarine [WIP]

Ezra
Wingleader

Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:52 am
  • Link

Candidate Aquamarine [WIP]

AQUAMARINE
"If you put on some kind of act, that role will become your armor. If you expose your true self, you'll just get hurt."
-- Aqua Hoshino (Oshi no Ko)

BASICS

NAME: Aquamarine (Aqua to close friends and family)
PRONOUNS: He/Him/His
ORIENTATION: Romantic Heterosexual

BIRTHDATE:
WING: N/A

APPEARANCE
EYES: Sapphire Blue
HAIR: Golden Blonde
HEIGHT AND BUILD: 5'8" | Slender
PLAY-BY: Aqua Hoshino ( Oshi no Ko)
EXPY SOURCE: Aqua Hoshino (Oshi no Ko)
FULL APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY:

HISTORY
FAMILY:
SIGNIFICANT OTHER: (optional)
BIRTHPLACE:
HISTORY:
Ezra
Wingleader

Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:01 am
  • Link

IC Information
What type of candidate is your character: Duel

What color/s does your character want?: Blue, Green or Brown
Does your character have any personality preferences or concerns?: He would prefer a dragon or wher that is on the quieter and less social side, he does not really like the louder types of personalities
Does your character have any other preferences or concerns?: He would very much not like having any "shiny" color, as they tend to get too much attention and he would like to avoid that.

OOC Information
If your character is a dual candidate IC, do you have a strong preference on whether they Impress dragon or wher?: I am fine with either!

What color(s) are you willing for your character to impress to?: Any but Gold
Do you want your character to be eligible for gold?: No
Do you have any personality preferences or concerns?: Nope, give him what he wants or don't. I trust staff here as always ^^
Do you have any other preferences or concerns?: Nope, I am good with anything for him but Gold.
Why do you think these choice/s would be a good fit?: While I normally don't put a color aversion, I just dont think he is Gold material and he would not mesh well with it. Beyond that, I am open to anything and not getting what he desires could be as fun as him getting what he wants.

Do you have any preferences about the conditions of your character’s impression?: No.
Are you alright with your character getting hurt? What injury level is acceptable/what should be avoided?: No eye trauma please.
Are you willing to impress a creature with a mutation/oddity? Anything that should be avoided?: Absolutely. | Anything goes with this one.

Is there anything you will ABSOLUTELY NOT accept?: No Gold please, and obviously no character death for him.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux