Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Layla of white Ovilisk [LFI]

Wolfie4779

Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:43 am
  • Link

Layla of white Ovilisk [LFI]

Layla
"if I had multiple of a single dog, they would be dogs, but multiple sheep are sheep. Weird how that works"

BASICS

NAME: Layla, originally Olivia
PRONOUNS: She / her / hers
ORIENTATION: Uninterested

BIRTHDATE: 2739. Late summer / early autumn
OCCUPATION: wher handler but will help out breaking up fights and can scribe
WING: Weyr guard

APPEARANCE
EYES: green
HAIR: blonde
HEIGHT AND BUILD: 5’7
PLAY-BY: This character had help during creation via my sister.
FULL APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY:
Layla is that kind of person who won’t do something if someone tells them to. Her main mindset is ‘it’s my forsking life, I choose what happens to me’

(I have literally no idea what else for the personality at this current point)

HISTORY
FAMILY:
Sean (holder)
Grace (mother, holder’s wife)
Lia (25, younger sister)
Dan (34, older brother)

SIGNIFICANT OTHER:
Jakob (Previous, arranged marriage)
BIRTHPLACE: A minor hold, just bordering on being a cot hold, near Ingen
HISTORY:

Tw: Arranged marriage, so much entitlement.

She grew up in a family where her dad was slightly off the rocker and entitled. other than that, she had a decent upbringing, doing what she wanted to do.
Scribe, she wanted to scribe.

- by the time she was 18, her father became entitled, he was obsessed with the whole ‘your going to give us grandkids’ rubbish.

- At age 20 a lot happened:
she was searched as a wher candidate at Igen wher and managed to impress White Ovilisk
Her father, without permission, decided she should be married to an absolute doofus named Jakob without even meeting him.
She promptly refused, sending her father into a massive rage, complaining about how ‘everyone Else in the family is alright with that, so why aren’t you??’ (Her siblings were horrified, so that was a lie) and Jakob, being a dimglow, assumed it was his father she didn’t like, and they would still marry.

For 13 years after that, her father kept trying to push Jakob and her together, and she sought a way out.
She didn’t like the idea of fort or high reaches, so the only option was Semaca, where they were apparently building a port to bring northerners down.
Her plan was settled, she would journey down to semaca, change her name, and start a new life for herself.
Last edited by Wolfie4779 on Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Wolfie4779

Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:45 am
  • Link

Olivsk

Protect pack, must do

NAME: Olivsk (pronunciation: Olv-isk)
BIRTHDATE Early summer 2754

APPEARANCE

LENGTH: 12.5 ft
HEIGHT: 4.5 ft
COLOR: White
HEX CODE:#ababab

FULL APPEARANCE:
Ovilisk looks like a blizzard at benden decided to inhabit a wher. Their on the large size for a white, and apparently muscular, although they have always looks like that.

CLUTCHING

CLUTCHING: NO
RUNS: 1

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY:

Ovilisk’s main purpose (in his view) is to guard, he can often be seen around, padding past the edges of the weyr, he believes that him guarding makes the whole place safe. Up in the north the wild wher’s would call him ‘white tooth’ due to this.

VOICE: Olivsk rarely speaks, but when he does it sounds much like you would assume a knight’s from the 16 century would.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux