Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Damon of Brown Babyloth [ADPT][WIP]

Ezra
Wingsecond

Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:41 am
  • Link

Damon of Brown Babyloth [ADPT][WIP]

Damon
“I’ve been in love. It’s painful, pointless, and overrated.”
Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries

BASICS

NAME: Damon
PRONOUNS: He/Him/His
ORIENTATION: Demisexual

BIRTHDATE: Midsummer 2743
WING:

APPEARANCE
EYES: Light Grayish Blue
HAIR: Inky Dark Brown
HEIGHT AND BUILD: 6'0" | Toned
PLAY-BY: Ian Somerhalder
FULL APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY:

HISTORY
FAMILY:

Giuseppe of Brown Salvatoreth (Deceased) - Father | Rider
Lillian of White Mystith (Deceased) - Mother | Rider
Stefan (25) - Estranged Brother
Dalena (2 ) - Daughter | Weyrfolk

SIGNIFICANT OTHER: Elena (Weyrmate)
BIRTHPLACE: Telgar Weyr
HISTORY:

-- Age 18 at time of Impression

UPDATES
Last edited by Ezra on Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:27 am, edited 15 times in total.
Ezra
Wingsecond

Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:45 am
  • Link

BABYLOTH

" Where? Oh! On you. Of course! Damon, you should get up. And feed me, your Babyloth.
Actually, feed me a lot. And give me lots of love. I need it. Can't you see how much I need it? "

BASICS
NAME: Babyloth
BIRTHDATE: Early Winter 2761

APPEARANCE
LENGTH: 52ft
HEIGHT: 13ft
WINGSPAN: 80ft
COLOR: Brown
HEX CODE: #8a7c57
FULL APPEARANCE: Babyloth is a larger Brown, rivaling some Bronzes in size. He is trim but not thin, and muscle ripples beneath his skin. He is strong, even if he doesn't look like it. His headknobs are sharp and pointed like horns, and his wings are large and narrow. He is a light brown color, with a brown-gray color over his face like a blaze on a runner. The same color spreads down his ridges, and over his toes. He has long lines of crescent shapes over the sides of his neck and down to his tail. He's an agile dragon, almost unmatched in sheer agility, even if he's not really able to keep up for overly long flights.

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY: Overall, this Brown is a chipper, cheerful dragon. He is chatty, he likes to joke, and he prefers to slack off instead of do his duty. This does not mean he is lazy, he just prefers to do what he wants. When set to task, however, he is very focused and can be extremely passionate about his work. If he has something to protect, he will defend it fiercely, and that same sense of protection is extended to his bonded. However, he prefers to sit and observe, to protect his precious things and watch the world go by. He can be extremely reckless when it comes to getting something done and done right. But if you ever need a wingman, it'll definitely be Babyloth.

To his rider, he may definitely get a little pushy about wanting to do his own thing. However, he knows when to stop, and he doesn't try to get too uppity. He definitely has a mind of his own and has no problems being told to shut up and get to work. He may be a joker, but he knows when to push it and when to not. His sight may not be perfect, but he will learn his own coping mechanisms, and will not hesitate to ask for help when he needs it.

Voice: Babyloth has a very masculine voice, and he sounds quite handsome. He speaks like a friend, even to those he is not friends with.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux