Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Barok of Brown Something Wher[WIP]

EW-NA
Wingsecond

Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:57 am
  • Link

Barok of Brown Something Wher[WIP]

tw: When I sit to do this seriously, it will probably be a thematic spoiler for the games, so I will keep this here. Won't give the actual plot points of game hopefully but it's not hard to figure contextually so just trying to be considerate/safe.

---

Barok(Subject to change)
'Look at this dramatic asshole. Yeah slam it, Leg-Prosecutor Man' - Me, I said that

BASICS

NAME: Barok - maybe I'll be cheeky and base it on the art period (If its not Baroque, don't fix it)
PRONOUNS: he/him/his
ORIENTATION:

BIRTHDATE: (Season and Turn)
OCCUPATION: Prosecutor Handler, maybe something record keeping related
WING: Ground Crew - Maybe one my other handlers arent in, haven't decided

APPEARANCE
EYES: light Blue
HAIR: Black
HEIGHT AND BUILD: LEGS
PLAY-BY: Barok van Zieks - The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
FULL APPEARANCE:
-Look at him and his pissed off bitch face.
-X marks the spot, mateys
-The scar literally seems 'too-anime' for this place but lets see. i'll gamble.

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY:
-A dramatic bitch
-wasteful, dont know how i'll figure out him throwing cups of booze but I will.
-hands too full, so leg power

HISTORY
FAMILY:
SIGNIFICANT OTHER: The Definitive Truth
BIRTHPLACE:
HISTORY:
-make him either colorist or not liking dragons/dragonriders. Prob the second because he is correct in wherhandlers and whers are just better
-dont know if there's something like lawyers or 'problem/mystery solvers' in Pern. If anything, just a loser who makes and keeps records i guess
-well to do family from some butt-stuck Hold.
-was gonna do Benden but maybe elsewhere to avoid the plot thing rule. Maybe doesn't apply to the Holds of it technically-problem for later
-if at Fort, maybe to advocate for wherhandlers// if High Reaches, the usual: wow no auto gold/ dragon rule this is awesome.
-something with betrayal and a sibling. Or revenge. Revenge is lawfully correct.

----------

Garnet Firelizard - Zieks
[img]url_here[/img]

BASICS

NAME: Zieks
BIRTHDATE Season ####

APPEARANCE
LENGTH:
HEIGHT:
WINGSPAN:
COLOR:
HEX CODE:
FULL APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY:

-I will remember to give one of my turds a stupid flit for once. She will be purple and very loyal or something.
Last edited by EW-NA on Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
EW-NA
Wingsecond

Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:13 am
  • Link

Name-sk
(This is a joke I will do a real one eventually but basic idea. Comes with an excuse for goggles and everything)

BASICS

NAME: Rosk? Barsk - we'll play around with it havent checked what names are available
BIRTHDATE Season ####

APPEARANCE
LENGTH:
HEIGHT:
WINGSPAN:
COLOR: Brown
HEX CODE:
FULL APPEARANCE:
-It's Herlock Sholmes
-THE Herlock Sholmes, wow

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY:
-smarter than he presents himself
-maybe talks 'normal', but if it will require a trait token, broken speech is fine
-no concept of personal space, gets right up in people's business when addressing
-no boundaries, goes where he wants when he looking for stuff. Hide your things he will rip open your underwear drawer and expose your dark secrets. he wasn't necessarily looking for those but he will find them
-him and handler always seem at odds but get along well. Mostly because they are good at figuring things out together.
-conceited, knows he is very smart and wants people to remark how smart he is to him
-gets droopy and listless if he feels ignored/things dont go as he wants
-thinks he is the best fighting wher in all pern existence
-he is, in fact, not the best fighting wher in all pern existence. He might actually be one of the worst (for a brown)
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux