Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Disruptions With Dyna

A forum for OOC plotting. Sub-boards for thread trackers and character compendiums, as well as one-shots can be found here.
Dyna

Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:05 pm
  • Link

Disruptions With Dyna

Hello there!

I see this hasn't been used in a while, so I'd like to throw my hat in the ring: I'd love to stir up some shit, even if it's just small slice-of-life shit. Who wants to play ball?

Fort Weyr
- I currently have no accepted characters, however once I get B'ley and Vereigth in acceptable form, I'd love the chance to get to explore B'ley's existence! B'ley themelf is a serious, cautious Rider who wants to effect the changes needed to make the Weyr as functional as possible, including making sure High Reaches never again rises the way they did beneath Golre's reign.

... but I also don't have the strongest sense for them, so I'd really like to get a chance to just. Write them in pretty much any situation.

Anyway, they aren't accepted yet so it's largely irrelevant!

High Reaches

- Candidate Audrey

Audrey thinks she's much smarter than she is, and while I'm enjoying having her be around to bully and be bullied, I would also like to give her a chance to grow as a person; I'd like to see her interact with someone a little more emotionally intelligent, who might have some patience for her acerbic nature to get at the person beneath the vitriol. Audrey's bullshit isn't hard to see through, and I think she'd error 404 at genuine kindness.

I'd also be into giving her an unrequited crush :B Preferably someone just. Really out of reach. Highly inappropriate. I already have the inklings of one that fits the bill there, but who's to say she can't be grouchy about having weird feelings in her stomach around *multiple* folks.

- Indi and Canzeth

I need to see what happens with Rozeth's flight and how it resolves before I can really get into Indi, but god, if anyone wants to go on an adventure with this spacey bluerider afterwards, please let me know!

Additionally, Indi is down to talk to Candidates about being a Rider, and Canzeth is (usually) quite chill; she also has a gold firelizard that's basically a shivering neurotic chihuahua. I'd love to do shit with Indi, she's super fun to write for!

Semaca

- Lisbet

She just arrived with the group that ended up with loss of life. She's still processing this, I'd love to get her involved in some messy bullshit. She makes a good 'straight man' (though she is neither) to someone's more outrageous foil, and will gladly take on the role off New Healer being dragged into bullshit.

I'm very friendly OOC and do not bite!

Themes I'd rather not do:
- Animal harm (Dragons do not count, they're people!)
- Small talk (unless it's purposefully awkward and therefor Fun)

Themes I'm Very Into:
- Horrible misunderstandings/miscommunications
- Temper tantrums
- Ridiculous shit
- Melodramatic screeching
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux