Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

RIP boiling water, you will be mist [Firebrand]

Everyone needs a place to lay their head at night, right?
Dragon_Dreamer_2018
Wingrider

Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:08 pm
  • Link

RIP boiling water, you will be mist [Firebrand]

“Ugh! This is boooorrringgg!”

Rekka exclaimed, the redheaded candidate chucking their maths homework down onto the table in complete annoyance. “I just don’t have the patience for this—this symbol mess!” The nearest offending page before them was only partially filled by sloppily scrawled letters beneath an large, neatly inked question. The rest lay sprawled haphazardly across the wooden surface.

The fifteen-Turns-old groaned dramatically, energetically waving her charcoal pencil about in the air as she leaned back into her seat. “Why the forsk would I know the answer???? Honestly!” Hazel eyes narrowed as Rekka scowled at the papers, as if they could somehow just make every bit of it all disappear through sheer will.

Unfortunately, her homework did not disappear.

Rekka heaved a sigh, her other hand brushing a stray gingery strand out of her face. Their posture straightened back up, after a moment had passed. Fardles, this stuff was so boring! And so sharding tedious, that she wanted to scream. But it still had to be done. Rekka just wanted to either get out of this, or get it all over and all done with, so they could then move on to the fun bits faster!

“Boooorrrrrinngg.” She repeated, even as the candidate begrudgingly reached out for the paper again.
FORT WEYR

Kreta of Blue Eseath (Equinox Wingleader, firelizard Leirath)

Xinia of Blue Yhargulth (firelizard Moonshine; originally HR, Impressed @ Fort)

Elgiibel of Green Elgiisk (firelizard Fireball Phoenix)

A’mi of Bronze Voidarth

Bolin of White Bolisk (originally of Igen. Firelizard NameHere)

D’ain of Brown Renouth (firelizard NameHere)

P’earl of Garnet Aemith (originally of Telgar. Firelizard Solar)

Candidate Rekka (originally of Southern Boll)

HIGH REACHES WEYR

Viela of Green Oveceth (firelizard Treble; originally Fortian, Impressed @ HR)

L’ana of Brown Jomuroreth (firelizard Smoke)

Candidate Palindrome (firelizard Terret)

Bet’ti of Blue Trichath (feline Sushi; firelizard Evermore)

Emogi of Green Emogisk and Bronze Mogisk (firelizard Daisy Daze)

SEMACA WEYR

Trewyra of Green Orbith (originally of Igen. Firelizard Nexus)

Saekri of Green Paradisoth (originally of Ista; feline Felida)

Palico of White Himuroth (originally of High Reaches. Firelizard Sudsy)

E’nome of Blue Belleroth (Assistant Candidate Master; originally of Telgar. Firelizard Bubbles)

Weyrling Dew of Garnet Freth (originally of Ista; firelizard Moon)

Ranya of White Dayvith (runnerbeast Quilda; firelizard Haldanar)

Z’fyr of Brown Kintsugith (originally of Igen)
FirebrandPhlox
Weyrling

Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:07 pm
  • Link

Costanza looked up from his own work at the teen sitting at a table nearby. Oh to be that young and completely obnoxious without any regard for others around you again. He chuckled as he looked over at Rekka reluctantly reaching for the paper she had tossed. "Homework difficulties? I've been there myself before. Do you need some help?"

Not waiting for an answer, he got up and walked over to the table where Rekka was sprawled out. He stood next her, leaning over the table to look at what she was working on. He was far from an expert on any topic, but that didn't keep him from convincing himself that he was an authority capable of giving advice. "I'm pretty good at this homework stuff, ask me anything and I'll help you figure it out. Fire away!"
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux