Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

One Turn Older [Open]

The center part of the Weyr. It stretches out from stone to stone. Grasslands stretch across the dirt, and there is a freshwater lake on the southwest side, near the feeding grounds.
Ignys
Weyrling

Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:44 pm

One Turn Older [Open]

Takumi had a lot to consider at the moment, so much so that he very nearly forgot his nameday. It snuck up on him, what with graduation and the business of the Weyr. It only seemed to properly register as he sat at the weyrbowl, Fukoshith tucked around him and a warm drink in his hands to keep his fingers warm. Only as he watched the snow drift down around them.

He was a turn older, suddenly.

He startled a bit, jostling Fukoshith to look up at him quietly.

You have me now. That's one less thing to worry 'bout, right?"

Takumi scoffed a bit, stroking his snout. "I suppose so, but I still have things to think about."

Worry 'bout them later. Enjoy yer nameday.
shellycake
Weyrfolk

Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:49 pm

Kuzoth was flying around, stretching her wings with her rider on her back. Kouichi smiled a bit, patting her neck, "You're doing great, girl!" The green dragon nodded, moving to land down near the pair and letting her rider off of her back. Kouichi slid off and smiled, patting her neck gently.

"I'm so proud of you, Kuzoth."

"I would simply not be as good as a flier if it wasn't for you with me, Kouichi. You are simply an inspiration for me to fly like I do now." She admittedly chuckled as he turned red and looked away, nuzzling him before looking at the other two.

Kouichi blinked a bit and smiled, "Oh, hey, Takumi!"
ladyweathervain
Peacekeeper

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:10 am

"..." She sighed deeply. Well... Joheith was pushing her to talk to people. tell them things before she left for good. May as well...

"Oh! Joheith he's talking to someone we should wait until-"

Lou. You should join the conversation.

Lou sighed deeply AGAIN, looking quitr... annoyed that this was going to be her life now. People KNOWING she felt things. Well. She'd inhale and march up. "Hhhheyyyy Takumi..."
FORT WEYR
B'yani of Brown Hyuth
Cecelia of Brown Uriangth
Zul of Brown Zulsk
Pyrus of Blue Gask
Hanzo of Blue Velocith
Lazu of Tanzanite Yharnath
Candidate Deviya
Candidate Tarquin
SEMECA
Daiya of Gold Daisk
Carol of Blue Carsk and Brown Cask
Manuel of Garnet Minevath
Barold of Blue Impacth
Nidai of Green Norenath
Soursop of Green Lalulith
Candiate Theo
Candidate Ollie
HIGH REACHES
Phyna of Gold Lutrath
Lars of Bronze Scabellath
G'dan of Bronze Anubaath
Eglantine of Brown Anselth
Dusleros of Brown Runth
Kiki of Green Ghyblith
Ganymede of Green Auth
Lou of White Joheith
Candidate Hans
Candidate Orpheus
Candidate Adeline
Ignys
Weyrling

Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:50 pm

Takumi looked up when his name was called, by two people no less. Honestly, he hadn't expected anyone to be out in this weather. He offered them both a small smile.

"Hey Kouichi, Lou. Enjoying the weather?" That was a joke. Even he was barely enjoying himself, even with a warm drink and a dragon wrapped around him. "At least its sticking now instead of turning to slush."
ladyweathervain
Peacekeeper

Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:51 pm

"Wish I could say I was. I'm just taking Marquis out for a walk but he refuses to leave my coat." A blue snout was peeking out of her coat, chattering and shivering... "I'm just... feeling a little lost myself. I'm just trying to think of stuff before we graduate and get my affairs in order..."
FORT WEYR
B'yani of Brown Hyuth
Zul of Brown Zulsk
Pyrus of Blue Gask
Hanzo of Blue Velocith
Candidate Deviya
Candidate Tarquin
SEMECA
Daiya of Gold Daisk
Barold of Blue Impacth
Nidai of Green Norenath
Candiate Theo
Candidate Ollie
HIGH REACHES
Phyna of Gold Lutrath
G'dan of Bronze Anubaath
Dusleros of Brown Runth
Kiki of Green Ghyblith
Ganymede of Green Auth
Lou of White Joheith
Candidate Hans
Candidate Orpheus
Candidate Adeline
Ignys
Weyrling

Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:15 am

"Heh, that was mostly a joke. I think Marquis has the right idea." He'd kill to be three layers deep in furs right now, though he would probably overhead rather fast... Fukoshith was a good insulator, either way.

"I know what you mean. Its... its a really important step." he rubbed his thumbs over the outside of his cup. "Fukoshith thinks I should relax and enjoy my nameday but I can't stop thinking about what I'm doing next. If it... if it's the right choice."

"Y' SHOULD stop worryin'. The brown grumped, shoving his nose into Takumi's lap and huffing in displeasure.
shellycake
Weyrfolk

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:56 pm

Kouichi nodded. He honestly preferred the cool weather of fall and winter and the fact it was snowing made it really nice. He slowly walked over, sitting down near him, "Yeah. This time of year is the best if you ask me." He smiled, closing his eyes a bit as he rested.
ladyweathervain
Peacekeeper

Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:09 pm

"well. Ahem." She didn't like that Kouichi was here... But it wasn't like she could tell him to go away. He was just as welcomed in a conversation as she was. STILL. "I just wanted to uh. Mention something. Since I wasn't sure that I'd see you at the graduation feast. I was planning on finalizing packing... So I'll just say it."

If she didn't Joheith was gonna get on her case.

"I have had the unfortunate pleasure of... having... feelings for you." She wasn't happy that it wasn't just them but STILL. "I figured I'd better tell you before I transferred out to High Reaches so that didn't become some unsaid pining sensation. I'm sure you understand that, unfortunately we cannot continue this since the distance would be fare too much."
FORT WEYR
B'yani of Brown Hyuth
Zul of Brown Zulsk
Pyrus of Blue Gask
Hanzo of Blue Velocith
Candidate Deviya
Candidate Tarquin
SEMECA
Daiya of Gold Daisk
Barold of Blue Impacth
Nidai of Green Norenath
Candiate Theo
Candidate Ollie
HIGH REACHES
Phyna of Gold Lutrath
G'dan of Bronze Anubaath
Dusleros of Brown Runth
Kiki of Green Ghyblith
Ganymede of Green Auth
Lou of White Joheith
Candidate Hans
Candidate Orpheus
Candidate Adeline
Ignys
Weyrling

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:27 pm

Takumi was dumbstruck, staring at Lou. He opened his mouth for a moment, before shutting it and looking down sheepishly. Fukoshith just gave him the dragon equivalent of a shit-eating grin, prompting Takumi to smack his nose lightly.

"I. Uh... I'm going to High Reaches too." he finally forced out, looking up at her semi apologetically. "My brother is there. I figured I... might as well go see him now that I've graduated."

He didn't know where to start on Lou's feelings for him, floundering with himself a little. he was sure his cheeks were red at that point, and not from the cold.
shellycake
Weyrfolk

Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:30 pm

Kouichi blinked a bit and soon coughed, looking away, "We should probably keep flying, Kuzoth."

"I thought you wished to speak to your friend, Kouichi. After all, you two were close when you were candidates." Kouichi shook his head, indicating to the two. She blinked, tilting her head before realizing Kouichi wanted to give the two some privacy as they seemed to need to work on feelings. He got onto the dragon's back, moving to fly up a bit.
ladyweathervain
Peacekeeper

Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:43 am

"Oh."

Oh.

Oh no.

"...........I see. i've made. A mistake." Lou was quite stiff as she fought the urge to just flee. Joheith was snapping at her through the bond, making sure she didn't just turn tail. "Well. Glad that that's been handled then. I suppose this will eliminate unnecessary pining or misunderstandings. The feelings still stand, but you're free to react to them however you deem is appropriate."

She just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.
FORT WEYR
B'yani of Brown Hyuth
Zul of Brown Zulsk
Pyrus of Blue Gask
Hanzo of Blue Velocith
Candidate Deviya
Candidate Tarquin
SEMECA
Daiya of Gold Daisk
Barold of Blue Impacth
Nidai of Green Norenath
Candiate Theo
Candidate Ollie
HIGH REACHES
Phyna of Gold Lutrath
G'dan of Bronze Anubaath
Dusleros of Brown Runth
Kiki of Green Ghyblith
Ganymede of Green Auth
Lou of White Joheith
Candidate Hans
Candidate Orpheus
Candidate Adeline
Ignys
Weyrling

Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:23 am

He didn't know how to react to them. How had he not seen it? He glared at Fukoshith in his lap, only getting a swirl of amused colors and what he supposed was a cackle through the bond. Was that what their two dragons had been gossiping about? At least Fukoshith and Joheith had the decency to let Lou confess them herself...

He didn't miss how stiff she got. Was she really planning to tell him and leave...?

"I. Uh... I'll figure it out. Right now I'm just. Well, startled." That was the truth. He had no idea what else to say.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux