Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[RUMOR] Colors of Autumn

The center part of the Weyr. It stretches out from stone to stone. Grasslands stretch across the dirt, and there is a freshwater lake on the southwest side, near the feeding grounds.
FirebrandPhlox
Weyrling

Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:17 am
  • Link

Elvira gave him a soft chuckle when he assured he'd never kick a lady out. He was severely underestimating how many drinks she could put away, but that was something he'd learn about her soon enough.

When he commented on the view, she batted her eyes at him, but realized he was actually looking at the lake, so she switched to rolling her eyes. Now he was asking her about fishing, ugh. "I can't say I've really fished much before. It always seemed to be not exactly my speed. I'm not sure I would be able to handle the thrilling intensity of it." Her tone was dripping with sarcasm, which she wasn't sure B'layk would be able to comprehend.

"Aw, I'm glad you like my eyes," she said, flopping her hand in a bashful manner. "But what do you think of my lips?" She held her face up towards him, pursing her lips slightly, inviting him to kiss her.
nineofswords
Peacekeeper

Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:32 pm
  • Link

She was laughing at his comment about not kicking a lady out. He wasn't sure why, so he did what he always did when he wasn't entirely sure of where he stood in a conversation: He kept shoving his foot further into his mouth. "I wouldn't!" he protested earnestly. "I was just joking about the thinking about it if you drank my wine part,I mean I would never do a thing like that, you know. Why, I couldn't kick a rock out of my shoe! Not that you're anything at all like a rock, you're much prettier and uh...erm...softer." He was blushing as he said that. "And much more pleasant to have in...my...uh..." Wait, he'd said rock in his shoe, right? Shards, now it sounded like he was into foot stuff. "I mean, er, I'm not...that is, there's nothing wrong with feet, they're just not my thing. Oh, unless you're into that..."

One day, perhaps, he'd learn when to stop talking. Today would not be that day.

"Oh, no need to worry about that, fishing is very calming, actually!" B'layk said, absolutely missing her sarcasm, exactly as she'd expected he would. "It truly is one of life's greatest pleasures! I'll have to take you some time. Let's see, you'll need a rod, naturally, and line. The real question is what kinds of fish we should try for. It'll change what sort of bait and lures we should use. It can get a little technical, I won't bore you with the details of it," he said, puffing his chest out in a manner he clearly thought impressive. "Yup yup yup, fishing sure does beat all. The sun rising over the water...or, erm, cresting noon, I suppose...the calm silence. No one barking orders or asking questions, an entire bottle of wine just for you...it truly is the life," he said with a contented sigh.

"Your lips?" B'layk asked, unsure where this was going, but when he looked down at the woman's mouth, it was pursed invitingly. "Oh, uh, well..." he said with a slight chuckle. He was pretty sure she was being forward with him, and if she wasn't...well, it wouldn't be the first time he'd made a fool of himself for a beautiful woman. "Well, you, uh, you never really know if you like a person's lips until you've felt them," he said, leaning in for a kiss. He stopped just before, good Holder manners kicking in at the last second. "Uh...if you don't mind, that is..."
Fort
L'fy of Brown Dioth
B'layk of Blue Radarth
Wingsecond G'las of Green Quenith | Dazzle (flit)
Y'olai of White Tsukasath
Jackrum of Brown Krusk
Columbo of Blue Lumsk
Attolia of Cinder Attolisk
Ronica of White Onisk and Brown Osk
Assistant Headwoman Houlihan | Soldier (flit)
Candidate Bronson | Apolline (flit)
Candidate Heiro | Thetis (flit)
High Reaches
Dani of Bronze Bladeth | Ceecee (flit)
Barca of Brown Brynth
Healer's Wingleader Y'ang of Brown Kullilth | Bokhee (flit)
Elross of Blue Hisahith
Weyrling Ry'n of Green Yuelith
Dukat of Bronze Dusk
Maritza of Garnet Arisk
Ennis of Green Ennisk and Green Szensk
Weyrfolk Anabella
Candidate Miguel
Candidate Nayru
Wher Candidate Haron
Semaca
M'ten of Garnet Noggoth
Weyrleader B'ram of Blue Sininulth | Sunrise (flit)
Bre'q of Blue Ostoriath
D'ax of Blue Firarith | Kahless (flit)
F'lin of Green Eraelth | Rusty (flit)
Tychon of Green Ezanath | Thalassa Narcissa (bird)
Weyrling S'ra of White Moggeth
Dunsmith of Brown Dunsk | Filly (flit)
Rosethorn of Garnet Thornsk and Brown Rosesk
Candidate Hamuntep
FirebrandPhlox
Weyrling

Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:55 pm
  • Link

Fishing sounded exactly like what Elvira expected it to be. An excuse for someone, usually a man, to duck out of duties and spend the day lazing away. She didn't fault anyone for skipping out of work, no, but if she wasn't fighting thread or assigned other duties around the weyr, there were at least two dozen other things she was more interested in spending her limited free time doing than sitting around waiting for a dumb fish to decide to bite a hook.

At least, that was how she felt until B'layk mentioned bringing a bottle of wine along. Enjoying a day with some nice spirits? Now that was something she could get behind!

"Well, when you put it like that, maybe that does sound like something I'd be interested in. I trust you could get me everything I'd need?" She didn't want to bother spending the time or money figuring out what she would need to enjoy his hobby. If he was so eager for her to join him, B'layk could handle getting her everything she needed.

She was finally about to get what she wanted, he was leaning in for a kiss, when he stopped and asked for permission. It was cute that he cared about manners so much, but Elvira was starting to get impatient. With a huff she said, "just kiss me, you fool."
nineofswords
Peacekeeper

Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:33 pm
  • Link

"Really?" B'layk asked, a little surprised to hear that Elvira would be interested in trying fishing. He wasn't used to women actually expressing interest that particular hobby. "Oh! Oh, for sure, I can get you all that stuff! I have some some extras I can loan you!"

"Yes ma'am," B'layk said with a gulp at her annoyance, not wanting to keep her waiting any longer, and pressed his lips to hers, pulling her close.
Fort
L'fy of Brown Dioth
B'layk of Blue Radarth
Jackrum of Brown Krusk
Columbo of Blue Lumsk
High Reaches
Barca of Brown Brynth
Elross of Blue Hisahith
Dukat of Bronze Dusk
Maritza of Garnet Arisk
Weyrfolk Anabella
Candidate Miguel
Candidate Nayru
Wher Candidate Haron
Semaca
M'ten of Garnet Noggoth
Bre'q of Blue Ostoriath
Candidate Hamuntep
FirebrandPhlox
Weyrling

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:14 pm
  • Link

Finally! Now they were getting somewhere! B'layk certainly knew how to keep a woman waiting, but at least he was a pretty good kisser to make up for it. She let him pull her close, putting her hands on his chest as he kissed her.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," she said in a hushed tone as she pulled back from his embrace for a moment. "I'd love to go back to one of our weyrs. Whenever you're ready, of course." Since he needed so much guidance to just get here, she might as well state her intentions as clearly as possible to get through to him.
nineofswords
Peacekeeper

Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:29 pm
  • Link

Elvira certainly felt wonderful in his arms, to say absolutely nothing about how it felt to kiss her. She really was a very attractive woman, and she seemed to like him as much as he liked her. Even though his attraction was - in this moment at least - purely physical. One of the perks of being a dragonrider was that that didn't matter quite so much.

"Oh, well," B'layk stammered a bit when she stated plainly what it was that she wanted from him in that moment. Well, apparently the purely physical attraction went both ways, and he was not complaining about that, no sir. "What, uh, what are we waiting for, then? My weyr's uh...it's just..." He gestured in the vague direciton of his place. "We can go there if you'd be more comfortable? Unless, uh, you know, unless yours is closer. I know how some people can be particular about where they sleep. Not that we'll necessarily be doing all that much sleeping, of course," he added with a self-conscious laugh. Faranth, he felt like a young lad again. Amazing what effect a beautiful woman could have on a man.
Fort
L'fy of Brown Dioth
B'layk of Blue Radarth
Jackrum of Brown Krusk
Columbo of Blue Lumsk
High Reaches
Barca of Brown Brynth
Elross of Blue Hisahith
Dukat of Bronze Dusk
Maritza of Garnet Arisk
Weyrfolk Anabella
Candidate Miguel
Candidate Nayru
Wher Candidate Haron
Semaca
M'ten of Garnet Noggoth
Bre'q of Blue Ostoriath
Candidate Hamuntep
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux