Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[Rumor] Ghost Stories

All roads lead somewhere, and all skies stand overhead. Includes any place in the immediate vicinity of the Weyr.
Nox
Holder

Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:37 pm

Alerae frowned. "What's the Golden Ghost?" she asked aloud. She had been at the Weyr now for a few turns, but she wasn't sure she had ever heard that story.

Of course, she was also quite busy with being a dragonrider, as well as dealing with the controversy of a Bronze taking lead on her Wing. Which was a bad thing according to others. She loved a good gossip, but most of her talk was about other people. They usually had more interesting tales to spread around.

"Is she something we should be afraid of?"

If she is, you should watch out Willomath melodic voice rang out in her rider's mind. I don't know any more than you do, or I'd be able to give better advice. Perhaps we can join if a team is needed for any reason.
thefaeriesfyre
Peacekeeper

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:35 pm

Endilette had never actually see the massive gold, but the Hold had been full of people who would tell her stories if she asked. After all, Ettesk had come from one of her children. So it wasn't very surprising that a resident of the weyr hadn't heard of the Ghost.

That didn't really stop Endilette from judging the greenrider a little.

"The Golden Ghost is a huge wher. Some say she's older than Fort Weyr itself."

She frowned, leaning on Ettesk a little as she considered the rumor. It wouldn't really affect her life at all if the Ghost had vanished. The world would be a little less bright, though. There was something incredible about knowing that somewhere there was a benevolent wild wher, one with a soft spot for humans even though she never had a documented bond. Like a Harper's tale or a bedtime story brought to life.

Ghost granddam. Hope not gone.

"She comes and goes as she pleases. I wouldn't worry about her."
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux