Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[Rumor] Left Behind... Again

Fel
Thread Destroyer

Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:48 pm

[Rumor] Left Behind... Again

Everyone knows the leadership was squabbling. But... no one cares what happens to the wherhandlers in all of this, do they? We're just going to be overlooked. Again.
Kimikelo
Weyrling

Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:26 pm

"It's not that big o' a deal, they're more like as not to get in our way before they come up with something useful for us anyway," Barrow said with a shake of his head, scrubbing at a rough patch on Barrosk's flank with a soft frown. "That's the impression I've usually gotten o' dragonriders anyway. Way more trouble 'n its worth, versus just doin' our jobs. Either way, gripin' about it away from the source wouldn't be a way to go about changin' anything, eh?"
AtlasHyperion
Wingrider

Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:58 pm

"Think of it another way for a second, there, huh? Bout' half of the dragonriders don't give a wher's behind about us or anything we do. I see it as less of 'they're not gonna get in our way', an more of a... well, 'who cares about what we do' sorta thing." Geoffrey sighed, leaning against Eldreosk for a moment. "They'll get their work goin' and leave us in the dust behind em' because they think they're more important. An if we don't talk about it, handlers to handlers, come up with somethin', an present it- well, we'll just get ignored because we don't have a 'cohesive plan' for what we want to do."

He shrugged. "But, that's just my opinion."
Ignys
Weyrleader

Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:25 am

"Personally, I find that better. Easier." Ryoko said, leaning back in her seat. "That means they won't watch us as closely. We can plan something among ourselves. Show they we're just as important as they are. Show them how dangerous whers are."

Eggs first. Plan later. Ryosk hissed, annoyance coloring her voice.

Of course. Your eggs come first.

"...that's assuming we need to. There are plenty of ways we can show them what we can do, surely."
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux