Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Shiny Thief [Shelb]

ShelbCake
Peacekeeper

Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:02 am

"Oh no, you aren't imposing. Eclipsk just likes to ensure she's my priority at times." The greenhandler chuckled before watching as Eclipsk walk to the small golden wherling. The green sniffed at her a bit, as if testing to see if she was actually a wherling and not an overgrown flit.

Finally, she snorted and nodded, "Sweet oil good for wher. Make skin soft. Make hide shiny. Smell sweet."
Tyto
Wingrider

Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:14 pm

Salihsk eyed Eclipsk with large whirling eyes, her little nose sniffing back at her. Salihna held her in her arms carefully, slightly tense, ready to move her to safety if the other Wher became hostile in any way. Sue her for being protective of her infant bonded. One day she wouldn't be as able to protect her as she was now.

Oooh, the little wherlet trilled in excitement. Looking up at Salihna, she quickly craned her neck to look at Salihna. Salihsk want sweet oil too! Want be soft and shiny! Salihna sighed quietly, shaking her head, though a smile was planted on her lips. "Would you be willing to show me the oil you're talking about sometime?" she asked Eclipsa.
ShelbCake
Peacekeeper

Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:56 am

Eclipsa nodded, "Oh, of course. In fact, I think the traders who sell it are back at the weyrbowl now. We should hurry and get some." Eclipsk gave a nod and moved to go towards the exit of the wherhandler barracks.

"Hurry! Want lots of sweet oil!" The older woman chuckled, nodding as she walked towards her wher. She could tell Eclipsk was feeling excited. It seemed she wanted to influence the young wherling already and was already excited to become a mentor to the gold wherling.
Previous
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux