Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Wordless Worries [Woky]

Ignys
Candidate

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:05 pm

Wordless Worries [Woky]

Genji had too many things to worry about all of a sudden.

Up until now, he hadn't worried about impressing. Yes, he was nearing Fort's age limit, but transferring was never a dark, looming reality. But now, with his brother's sudden appearance at Fort, his world have been thrown into a tailspin. He didn't know which way was up, figuratively speaking. He had been content to believe he would never see his brother, and now...

Now, he didn't want to leave. He still had time, but not enough for his liking. If he didn't impress here... he would be away, hopefully impressing elsewhere. But then he would be stuck. At least he knew where Hanzo was now, but...

He heaved a heavy sigh, tossing a stone in the water of the lake and watching the ripples disrupt the reflection of the sky.

"I worry too much."

He didn't even realize he wasn't alone by the lake.
Jabberwoky
Red Star Warning

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Alphinaud was not very good at relaxing.

He needed something to do. Especially right now. He could pour over various lineages for hours, and that was exactly what he was doing. Mindless busywork, as his sister would call it, if she was up to talking right now.

"I am certain you do." He did not look up from his collection of tomes and skins.
Fort Weyr
Senior Weyrwoman Tuckal of Gold Serapheth
[White Journey]
Wa'en of Brown Galahath
Weyrlingmaster Lexien of Brown Mikazuchith
Mishima of Blue Harmoth
[Gold Moon Chip]
Mirai of Green Lieuteth
N'eth of Green Azoth
Weyrling F'ero of Garnet Hellfith
Vartin of Amethyst Vartisk and Garnet Varsk
[Bone Otani]
Candidate Alphinaud
Dragonless Angelo
[Gold Geara Zulu]
Semaca Weyr
Hecate of Almandine Cabadath
Wes of Blue Kreith
[Green Maya]
C'loud of Green Moenbryth
Weyrling Quatre of Green Wynleth
[White Sandrock]
Dragonless Time
High Reaches Weyr
Z'kon of Bronze Gottmitunth
Clovis of Blue Artoriath
Exia of Blue Seieth
Lelouch of Blue Isith
[Gold Banshee]
Stahl of Blue Kinlath
Majima of Brown Majimask
Holder Xander
[Blue Laslow]
[Green Peri]
Dragonless Sven
[White Black]
Ignys
Candidate

Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:47 pm

Genji very nearly fell into the water, not that he would ever admit it to anyone. He hadn't expected a reply, and couldn't figure out how he had missed the other candidate setting up near the shore.

"Can you say that you have not worried lately?" he countered, feeling a bit defensive. He was allowed to worry! Especially about a brother he thought was lost to him. "I am allowed to worry for my brother, who has shown up in the midst of chaos here. The rest is... perhaps not worth worrying about."
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux