Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Moisturize Me [Galaxy, Ezra]

Windra
Candidate

Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:37 pm
  • Link

Moisturize Me [Galaxy, Ezra]

"Your oil, my peacockish one," Ak'sei greeted the sunning blue with a wide flourish.

Haughty Amishuth frilled, lifting his neck to crane his head and nodding acceptably. Beads of water still drip-dropped down the tips of his wings but the springtime sun did its job with the rest of his body. All that was left after the rough debriding of softsand was a smooth finish demanding a final touch.

Yes, please! The goop was slick but oh so fulfilling. Ak'sei took his sweet time working the oil into his bonded's hide, working like a masseuse on his back and between the wing joints. Right there! Ahh ~ Don't forget between my digits. My talons crack so easily with this fading cold.

Ak'sei pursed his lips. "If you didn't bathe twice a flipping day, my darling, you wouldn't be drying out so often."

It's called self-care. These dashing good looks take a lot of hard work to maintain!

His rider held up a wrinkled hand and scoffed. "I'm all too aware of that, you big lout."
Ezra
Wingsecond

Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:56 pm
  • Link

Well.. it was quiet out here. Was being the key word. E'tin had been napping, taking a break between his tasks and Sireth was content to just bask in the warmth of the spring day, though as she felt before she heard the irritated groan from her rider, she chuckled. " Oh come now... we realistically could not stay here for a long time with it being silent.. it is a public lake after all." The green replied then turned her head towards the lake and gazed at the scene before her, turning to E'tin with a smirk before she started walking towards the other dragon pair.

" You spindly terror.. don't you.. dare..." E'tin replied scathingly and only got a laugh in mind voice in response, the threat bouncing off her hide like sunshine, she was not phased. They had done this dance for many turns now and she knew him well enough to be able to handle it. They did still get questions and E'tin chastised for being rude to his bonded but she was quick to correct that, saying it was their dynamic and it worked for him. After all, lately the bite was all out of the insulting terms he used for her, it was now sort of an affectionate term.

" Hey there, some lovely weather today eh?" Sireth called out to the other dragon pair, her stance friendly but she had a mischievous glint in her eyes as her rider quickly followed her, scowling at her. " Forgive this spindly prat, she has no concept of quietly minding her own business." He offered to the pair, a scathing glare offered to his own dragon, whom laughed openly.

" Forgive this man, he seems to have that stick in his cloaca again. Better hope he does not pass gas or we are going to be dealing with a real flame of a day." Sireth retorted, snorting at her own joke as E'tin buried his face in his hands. Count on Sireth to make things... weird. But maybe if he was lucky, it might scare the other pair off and he could go back to napping.
GalaxyMir
Weyrfolk

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:58 pm
  • Link

"Spring's here finally, eh Kreith?"
It seemed like it was just yesterday when J'mari was wrapping up in his warmest furs to keep out the chill, and now the flowers were blooming and the sun finally warmed the cold land! Oh how pleased he was with all of this, the brown-haired man patted the blue's neck eagerly, beaming with joy. Kreith, alike was extremely excited, tail flicking back and forth like a canine who was shown a meatroll.

"How'd you like a dip in the lake, eh? It'll be warm and I'm sure the others won't mind you!" J'mari turned to the great Kreith. He was big, oh so big, and he was gonna make a splash.

WATER! WITH THE FISHES!

"Great! Then get ready Fort!"

The pair glided down from their ledge together, the air scented with the slight taste of sweet flowers. J'mari, a top Kreith, watched a few dragons dip and rise from the lake water splashing around the edges. With a slight wobbly landing and a few steps toward the lake, everything seemed to be going perfectly, for once...

|SIRETH!

Oh no.

|SIRETHHHHHHH!

Kreith began to sprint, full speed towards his green sister, making quite the ruckus as he went clumsily. "Kreith! KREITH!!" J'mari yelped as he found himself suddenly tumbling down the blue's back. But Kreith took no notice of his rider landing flat on his ass, his sister was there!! Great Faranth, J'mari shook the dust of himself, he should warn those near Sireth and E'tin. "E'TIN ! BE CAREFUL!!" he yelled running after the loose blue.

Unfortunately for Kreith, he had a bunch of rocks for a brain sometimes. And that sometimes was now. With one half-blind eye, it seemed that the heavy charging blue had misjudged the distance to Sireth and instead plummeted into the lake with a great thunderous dragon cannonball.

SPLASH!!

Kreith sent ripples of water, cascading into huge waves and getting everyone in the vicinity quite wet.
Windra
Candidate

Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:32 pm
  • Link

With Sireth's approaching, Amishuth's acknowledgement came in the form of a gentle warble. He dare not turn his body, lest he smear mud on his belly. Sirreeeth~ Today's beautiful sky has nothing on the radiance of your colorful hide, he purred shamelessly, voice smooth as silk. Would you like to sunbathe with me? Ak'sei has enough oil to spare for your own.

Blue swirls pierced E'tin's form but lingered only for a breath. His interest waned pretty quickly.

Ak'sei smirked. "Oh yeah, I'm not oiling two dragons. I've got plenty if you're wanting to get your pretty little fingers nice n' greasy." They were at the tail end anyways, and the bottle was a little under half full. He lifted the oil with his own slippery fingers, eager to make a game of this as he extended an arm and winked.

And then ...

A shower of water! Amishuth was drenched, bugling frustration as mud dumped onto him. Grease and dirt and yuck. It filled the oil bottle with uselessness, and left Ak'sei dripping.

KRIETH!!! It took TIME to look this good, you - you - !! The blue disappeared under the water, bemoaning to his rider how long it would take to scrub the yuck off him all while circling Kreith like a shark. And you went and got a lady soaked! Very ungentlemanly!

Amishuth scoured for the blue's tail and grabbed for it, planning on dragging the blightminded blue backwards through the lake.

Ak'sei sighed. "Well, this is a shame. But I suppose it gives me an excuse to show off." He made removing his shirt a painstaking display. Sloughing it off gleaming muscles, careless lumping it onto a stone and using his large palms to squeegee the excess water from bronze skin. You could tell it was cold outside. "J'mari, your boy's as full of energy as ever!"
Ezra
Wingsecond

Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:13 pm
  • Link

Sireth did the dragon equal of raising an eyebrow to Amishuth's words. What was that even supposed to mean? Was he implying that her E'tin was not caring for her? " I'm good. E'tin tends to my needs well enough.." She started then heard the shriek of Kreith and was fully distracted by the roar of the blue's approach, and cackled as he called to her and when she realized his trajectory, she snatched E'tin's shirt in her mouth and pulled him out of the way just in time to avoid being trampled.

However, the pair was both thoroughly soaked. Normally that would have irritated her.. but it was Kreith.. he got a pass this time... really all the time if she was honest. If the green had a soft spot for anyone, it was Kreith. It was a bond that was cemented from hatching and had not waned over time, even if their riders were not friends? " Oi, Kreith, that was an impressive splash but uh.. you nearly ran E'tin over, please try to be a bit more careful. I am not sure if I could find enough grump to fix him if you broke him." She replied with a snort and E'tin rolled his eyes and slapped her side which in his own way, was him showing affection.

Having zero regard for the fact others were around, he pulled his shirt off to wring it out, grumbling about how the cold cloth could make him possibly catch a cold if he left it on. E'tin then turned to the other two riders. " Despite nearly hitting me, that was an impressive burst of speed on foot. Kreith seems as spirited as ever." He replied and folded his arms across his chest, leaning back against Sireth's back left leg.

Sireth then turned to Amishuth. " This ain't the first time I have gotten covered in water, likely won't be the last. Besides, look at this way for yerself, the water makes you glisten like a jewel, think of the good angles you could get.. or however humans put it." She replied and shook her head off, letting the droplets spray where they would. E'tin chuckled because she reminded him of a dog when she did that.
GalaxyMir
Weyrfolk

Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:27 pm
  • Link

Having Kreith in mind, it was a miracle no one got hurt. Except perhaps Amishuth's feelings, but J'mari paid no mind to it and hurried his very hurt self to E'tin and Ak'sei, rubbing his backside with annoyance.

"Goodness!" he exclaimed, as the two riders took off their shirts. It would be rude to look away ! And J'mari didn't wish to gawk at them. "Well- Yes ! Kreith endlessly energetic hah!" The man smiled at Sireth, giving her a little wave, a thanks for putting up with Kreith. "Good to see you again E'tin! How's...." It was then when it dawned on J'mari that he didn't know his bonded's sister's rider albeit the time they spent supervising the siblings. "Spring is nice isn't it? Kreith's excited to be back in the water again, well evidently!" Small talk always fixed everything. Ahaha right..?

Kreith on the other hand was having the time of his life! Amishuth might be mad at him, but he didn't care that Sireth got soaked, she didn't seem to care why should he? The water felt so cold and lovely as the blue paddled rather awkawardly through it, flailing his wings like a fledgling sending splashes everywhere. Sorry Sireth! Promise to be more careful with your human next time!

Emitting the equivalent of a laugh, Kreith felt something, rather somedragon latch onto his tail! Whipping his head around, he wiggled his strong tail. AMISHUTH! he roared amused that the blue wished to play with him. This mischievous blue's idea of play was to get the other as messy and dirty as possible!

READY FOR DIRT TIME!

Rocketing his entire body towards the edge, Kreith slammed his entire tail and therefore the attached blue at the mucky and muddy shore, dragging him through it , rushing upwards then downwards. Taking Amishuth for quite the ride like a fish being reeled in to the shore.
Windra
Candidate

Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:31 pm
  • Link

No!

SWISH!

No!

SWASH!

Nooooooo!

His beautiful glowing blues, tarnished with flesh of the earth. The shimmer of glistening oil, reflecting sunlight like a jewel that took in its warmth, smeared and smudged and brown. It was cold and wet and yuck and Amishuth wailed piteously.

"Darling," Ak'sei clicked his tongue, crossing his arms. Bemused, sad for his dragon but fighting but the indomitable urge to laugh in his bonded's face. "Sweetheart, Love of my life, you look like a spectacular salmon that hit every rock on the way up."

But Amishuth was still a windshield wiper treading mud. At some point he 'death rolled' off, losing his grip on Krieg's tail. His resting place was close to the blue's underbelly. So he wrapped his arms around Krieth's midsection and pulled him down into a good ol' wrestling match.

Dear Krieth, we need to match shades, doncha think?!

The dragon looked mad, sounded mad, but the swirls of blue and green in his faceted eyes gave away his play. He hadn't forgotten Sireth was there, but he couldn't in good nature drag a lady into all this.

Ak'sei groaned, pressing his palms into his knees and leaning with deep breaths. "Cleaning him up is gonna suck. I guess let's make sure they take their play into the water, otherwise I'll be stuck out here all afternoon bathing his majesty."
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux