Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[Gather] First Snows

Fort Hold, Harper Hall, and Healer Hall. Candidates may be searched from here, and often are.
shellycake
Holder

Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:07 pm

Kouichi of Green Kuzoth - Sitri

Kouichi smiled, "Well, it depends on the dragon. Kuzoth is a friendlier dragon, that's for sure, but each dragon chooses based on how compatible they are with their rider."

Kuzoth nodded, biting down on some meat and beginning to eat contently, "Kouichi's correct! Some dragons can be very hostile, but they still work well with their rider. Of course, I'm not a wher, so I could be completely wrong when it comes to wher. I'm sure your wher will work great with you, just as well as I work with Kouichi." Kouichi just gave a light chuckle, petting the green dragon's head gently.
Tyriani
Candidate

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:33 am

Kitri - Kouichi

She nodded at Kouichi's words. It seemed to make sense, and when the little green put in her input, it seemed to make a bit more sense. She did smile though at the green's hopeful words. "I hope so too, perhaps with your hoping, it will happen." She chuckled softly before she looked back at Kouichi. "How is the new training treating you?"

Of course, she knew nothing about it, but she always loved to hear about how others were doing in their training. It was part of the learning new things part of her.
Tracker ~ One-Shots

Fort Weyr
Weyrling Zes'lan of Brown Zaylith
Nikadelli of Blue Nobuwath
Lainna of Green Icolenth
Ciaselai of Gold Ciask and White Ciasesk [Green Nanami]
High Reaches
Nolia of Green Mikanoth
Jonaiali of White Alisath
Daleki of White Dalesk
Dragon Candidate Kirrive [Garnet Ildroani]
Semaca Weyr
Varneala of Garnet Taibabrith
Weyrling Onnora of Blue Olarith
Milasia of Blue Misk [Gold Goldie]
Wher Candidate Kitri
ladyweathervain
Wingrider

Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Hans - Leo

"Oh no he's not... one of the ones who made my life awful. But he's just so clingy. ever since I moved here he wanted to spend time together." He huffed. "I don't know, it just feels weird being around him. I always feel like he's gonna turn on me after all these... Turns."

Still, he gave her a smile. "I... Kind of stormed away from in a huff so I haven't seen where everything is yet. Where did you wanna go?"
FORT WEYR
B'yani of Brown Hyuth
Cecelia of Brown Uriangth
Lou of White Joheith
Candidate Lazu
Candidate Zul
Candidate Deviya
SEMECA
Carol of Blue Carsk and Brown Cask
Manuel of Garnet Minevath
Candiate Theo
Candidate Ollie
HIGH REACHES
Eglantine of Brown Anselth
Dusleros of Brown Runth
Lars of Bronze Scabellath
Candidate Hans
Candidate Orpheus
Candidate Ganymede
shellycake
Holder

Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:19 pm

Kouichi smiled at her, "It's definitely different than the previous training I've undergone.. even when I was training to become a healer."

"You'll be one of the greatest healers in any of the Weyrs!" Kuzoth chirped, looking at him before Kouichi turned red and rubbed the back of his head. He looked at the other with a faint smile.

"What about you? Are you a candidate?"
Tyriani
Candidate

Fri May 03, 2019 8:16 pm

Kitri -Kouichi

Kitri couldn't help but smile as she laughed softly. "You two are adorable together. I can see you being a wonderful grown pair." Kitri took a bite of her food as she watched them. Was this how being a wherhandler was going to be? "Even if the training is hard, it must still be fun since you have each other." Her statement was more of a question, even if it didn't seem like it at first.
Tracker ~ One-Shots

Fort Weyr
Weyrling Zes'lan of Brown Zaylith
Nikadelli of Blue Nobuwath
Lainna of Green Icolenth
Ciaselai of Gold Ciask and White Ciasesk [Green Nanami]
High Reaches
Nolia of Green Mikanoth
Jonaiali of White Alisath
Daleki of White Dalesk
Dragon Candidate Kirrive [Garnet Ildroani]
Semaca Weyr
Varneala of Garnet Taibabrith
Weyrling Onnora of Blue Olarith
Milasia of Blue Misk [Gold Goldie]
Wher Candidate Kitri
shellycake
Holder

Tue May 21, 2019 2:35 am

Kouichi nodded a bit, "It is hard work, but with Kuzoth, I know I'll be able to do it." The dragon seemed to smile at what he said, moving to headbutt his arm gently. He chuckled a bit, rubbing her head with a smile.

"I'm still surprised Kuzoth chose me.. I was afraid no dragon would want me.." Kuzoth gave a huff, pouting at him.
Previous
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux