Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Those of Broken Hearts [Ignys]

The spires of High Reaches, where bronzes used to sit and secure their thrones. The wind is cold and the silence is sometimes overwhelming.
Ignys
Candidate

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:07 pm

"i wouldn't be a healer if I didn't. But that doesn't mean riders who gained their injuries through means I find to be irresponsible don't get told that." And he wasn't necessarily mean about it, but more... exhausted, fed-up with it. A lot of riders didn't take his advice and ended up back in the infirmary, which was more annoying.
shellycake
Holder

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:24 pm

"Completely understandable. Sometimes, you can't treat those who are idiotic in nature. All they do is mess up and falter." He looked at the other, before slowly moving to stand up. It was getting dark now, stars filling the skies.

Brickth looked up at the stars, chirping a bit as he moved to lay down. This was nice.
Ignys
Candidate

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:07 pm

He pulled his coat a little tighter around her shoulders, looking up as well.

"Its not my job to cure recklessness, as much as I want to. I just have to make sure everyone heals to the best of their ability." Sometimes they couldn't. He didn't look forward to the day he would have to ground a rider, if the day ever came.
shellycake
Holder

Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:04 pm

"Even if it is something you want to do, it is unfortunately not very well possible." He turned to the other, before grunting a bit. Brickth had decided to lay his big head onto the other's stomach, causing Regal to glare down at the dragon. However, he just stick his tongue out, chirping.
Ignys
Candidate

Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:11 pm

"And it is most definitely not my job to fix any issues that may come from a massive dragon laying on his rider." He scoffed, looking at Brickth. Really, any dragon bigger than a small green laying on their rider was ill advised, and Brickth was a brown. A brown that didn't seem capable of being careful how much weight he rested on Regal.
Previous
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux