Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Wine and Gold Hatred [Atlas]

ShelbCake
Weyrwoman

Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:37 am

Ironwood nodded, "Quite indeed. I am in the same squad as Majima and even Ironwosk seems to stand away from his wher as often as they can." The white wher flicked his tail in annoyance, glaring at his handler.

"Wher ruthless brute. Give bad name to Whers."

"Yes, and you are an ideal wher, Ironwosk?" He gave a bit of a playful smirk as the wher gave an annoyed hiss towards him.
AtlasHyperion
Wingsecond

Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:25 pm

"That wine getting to your head? We're both in the same squad, Ironwood." Glaidan laughed a little. "No, you're right. I try to avoid them as much as I can. I can't even deny that they scare me to the end of the world and back."

Ironwosk right, Glaisk quickly said. Glaidan laughed even more at the back and forth between the other handlerpair. "More ideal than Majimask!" He paused. "We don't talk about this outside of this room, right?"
ShelbCake
Weyrwoman

Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:31 pm

"Please, I feel like our earlier conversation would already get us kicked out of the weyr." Ironwood let out a bit of a laugh, sipping the wine, "Saying that outside of the privacy of our own rooms is just a death sentence." Plesk was a giant of a green wher and Majimask had nearly torn off her leg. Neither Ironwosk or Glaisk would survive a single round against the wher.

"Majimask dangerous wher. Feral wher. Plesk just as bad."
AtlasHyperion
Wingsecond

Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:17 pm

"Thank, Faranth." He took another sip of his drink. "No, you're right. If the wrong person walked through these doors or... heard us through the walls, we are dead, or worse, holdless." He shook his head. "Anyone with a thought might get kicked out any moment.. or something like that." He shrugged. He didn't want Glaisk to fight either of them, or Ironwosk either. He couldn't tell if Glaisk would lose... or if he'd do something unexpected.

Not blame if feral. Wher is as wher does. He paused. Glaisk not like Majimask. Plesk little better.
ShelbCake
Weyrwoman

Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:14 am

Ironwood nodded, "And that is why I asked for us to speak in private. That way, no one can barge in and interrupt us. Along with that, what is said in this room stays in this room." He took another sip of the wine, Ironwosk looking at their sibling and tilting their head.

"Majimask worst wher. Plesk BARELY better." Ironwosk did not seem to care for Plesk all that much, but they definitely loathed Majimask.
AtlasHyperion
Wingsecond

Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:41 pm

"A smart decision," Glaidan smiled. "I'd hate for anyone to come around and get us kicked out of the Weyr. I like it here, despite all of the faults... and the egg theives... and potential crazy golds. Most of the people are nice enough. You are." Which was surprising. He thought Ironwood was pretty uptight, the first time they talked.

No worst, no best, but Majimask not great wher. Plesk better. Glaisk always seemed to play the devil's advocate with these things, but even he knew that Majimask was a rough wher to deal with.
ShelbCake
Weyrwoman

Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:07 pm

Ironwosk snorted a bit, "Really? Most of my teammates consider me uptight and a stickler for the rules." Of course, that was true. However, he did relax a bit when he wasn't on duty. It truly depended on what he had to do that depended on how strict he was.

Plus, High Reaches had always been his home.

"I've lived here my entire life. Hopefully, nothing changes that."

"Plesk BARELY better." At least Ironwosk seemed to agree that they viewed Plesk better than the other wher.
AtlasHyperion
Wingsecond

Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:31 pm

"Well, if you follow the rules, no one gets in trouble. Right? And everyone's at least a little uptight. I'm more on the 'little uptight' side... always have been." He shrugged. Glaidan was a go with the flow type of guy most of the time and he knew that. "I was at Vinter Hall forever. Worst came to worst, I could just move back. That's the beauty of whers, I guess, you can kinda go anywhere with them."

Yes. Glaisk nodded. But better. He was glad they were on the same page.
ShelbCake
Weyrwoman

Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:12 pm

Ironwood nodded, "You are lucky you can go there. I've lived in High Reaches my entire life, so it would be harder for me to leave. Even when Golre ruled the weyr, I still remained loyal to the weyr." He sighed a bit, sipping his wine more.

"Glaisk much better than both of them." Ironwosk snorted, looking at their sibling.
AtlasHyperion
Wingsecond

Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:11 pm

"Ahhh, I see. I see. Well, hmmm. You could always try another Weyr, if they'd let you in. With most other Weyrs'... adversion? I guess that's the word- adversion to High Reaches, they'd probably let you in." He took another sip of his wine. "But, that's just my guess. I'm not too sure on the logistics of it all."

Glaisk alright. Glaisk cause no trouble, is only difference between whers.
Previous
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux