Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Brand New Sapphire Blue [Shelb]

Ignys
Peacekeeper

Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:03 pm

Brand New Sapphire Blue [Shelb]

Legoshi hadn't expected to leave his quarters that day and come back with a firelizard, but he supposed that whoever left that basket didn't ask him about his plans for the day. The wobbly little blue, which he had decided to name Melon, ate more ravenously than any newly hatched dragon he'd ever seen. Well, actually, he seemed more interested in tearing the piece of jerky into tiny pieces before eating it.

"Genis?" he asked, sticking his head into their shared room. Fed and content, Melon had decided to flop in the palm of his hand, gangly limbs dangling between his fingers. He figured he would behave himself either way, but didn't want to startle Virginia. "I... may have taken your advice."
ShelbCake
Peacekeeper

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:17 pm

Genis had been reading, Virginia sitting on her owner's head. The young candidate was enjoying the book he had and blinked a bit when he heard his voice being called. He turned around, smiling, "Oh hey, Legoshi. How was your day?" He blinked a bit when the other mentioned advice and he paused to think a bit.

Advice..?

He then remembered them talking by the lake, and the firelizards swarming Legoshi as he fed them. The younger candidate smiled, "Did you get a firelizard?"
Ignys
Peacekeeper

Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:50 pm

Instead of answering verbally, he simply lifted his hand which contained Melon in it. The little blue didn't stir in the slightest, full and happy to just sleep in Legoshi's hand. He sat down on his cot, rubbing the newborn's head gently.

"Someone left a basket of eggs out, so I... figured it was a good opportunity. I think I'm going to call him Melon."
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux