Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

It's called Building Muscle [Fel]

ShelbCake
Peacekeeper

Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:43 am

It's called Building Muscle [Fel]

Magnius was already annoyed, moving to sit down with his plate full of meats and other proteins. His wher was snarking off to him in his mind. 'You know, you'll eat too much and won't be able to work it off. Why can't you eat a more balanced diet?'

'I told you already! This stuff helps me build muscle faster! I want to look my best!'

'Or your worst, if you gain fat from it.'
Fel
Thread Destroyer

Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:25 pm

It was the middle of the night. F'ola should really be asleep, but the old nightmares had struck again and she hadn't really relished the thought of returning to her bed to slip back into the dreams that she suspected would haunt her all night. So instead she was in the dining hall drinking klah, resigned to a very long day of being very exhausted.

Once it was in fact day, at least.

She stifled a yawn and looked up from her cup when a wherhandler suddenly sat down across from her. He was apparently a carnivore, since it seemed that anything but meat had only a token presence on the plate.

"Morning? Or... is it lunchtime? I have no idea what time it is for a wherhandler right now."
ShelbCake
Peacekeeper

Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Magnius hadn't noticed at all he was sitting across from someone until F'ola spoke. He blinked a bit, a sausage already in his mouth. He took a bite of it and chewed it quickly before swallowing, "Morning. Sounds like you're ready to go to bed." He hadn't seen this person around before, so he doubt they were a wherhandler. He took his mug of coffee, bringing it to his mouth and taking a swig of it before looking back at them.

"Most of us are just waking up, in all honesty. Got a lot of work to do tonight." And part of it, at least for Magnius, was eating proteins to gain more muscle.
Fel
Thread Destroyer

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:46 pm

"I'm not sleeping tonight. It's a long story." And not one F'ola was particularly willing to share. She took another sip of her klah, and tried not to look as though she were halfway to falling asleep despite herself. She'd manage to stay awake.

"Exactly what does that work entail? I don't usually talk to many wherhandlers. For some reason, there aren't any in Starfall Wing."
ShelbCake
Peacekeeper

Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:13 am

He blinked a bit when she mentioned that and snorted, "Of course there aren't any whers in Starfall Wing! Whers can't fly!" Well, not efficiently if they could, he thought. He certainly couldn't see Magniusk flying around. He soon heard his wher snap in his head at his thought, a smirk on his face.

"Well, for the most part, we're on guard duty, but we also run drills as well. Our job is to ensure that everyone who is asleep isn't dead in the morning."
Fel
Thread Destroyer

Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:13 pm

"Really?" F'ola asked straight-faced. "That's news to me. I was always under the impression that they could fly just as well as dragons and simply chose not to despite how convenient it would be."

She wasn't sure there was really much point to a guard most of the time. Who was actually going to threaten a Weyr? And presumably having guards hadn't stopped anyone from stealing eggs from Fort, though Fort was also a travesty of a Weyr that clearly didn't deserve to keep said eggs.
ShelbCake
Peacekeeper

Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:08 pm

Magnius snorted, shaking his head, "Nah. Whers are too bulky to fly properly." Magniusk spoke sharply in the other's voice, not approving of what he had said. 'Well, perhaps if you weren't so bulky, you would be able to fly.'

'How dare you.'

"Besides, if whers could fly, we'd have no one to fight Thread on the ground. The second it goes through the dragons, it's the wher's job to destroy it."
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux