Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

[Event] First Snow

The massive weyrbowl. Herdbeasts graze, flights are held overhead. No more does dread hang over the open sky.
Jabberwoky
Red Star Warning

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:37 pm

[Event] First Snow

It's snowing! The High Reaches winters have come.
Fort Weyr
Senior Weyrwoman Tuckal of Gold Serapheth
[White Journey]
Wa'en of Brown Galahath
Weyrlingmaster Lexien of Brown Mikazuchith
Mishima of Blue Harmoth
[Gold Moon Chip]
N'eth of Green Azoth
ethyst Vartisk and Garnet Varsk
[Bone Otani]
Candidate Alphinaud
Dragonless Angelo
[Gold Geara Zulu]
Semaca Weyr
Hecate of Almandine Cabadath
Aymeric of Garnet Thanatoth
C'loud of Green Moenbryth
Weyrling Quatre of Green Wynleth
[White Sandrock]
Dragonless Time
High Reaches Weyr
Z'kon of Bronze Gottmitunth
Clovis of Blue Artoriath
Exia of Blue Seieth
Lelouch of Blue Isith
[Gold Banshee]
Stahl of Blue Kinlath
Majima of Brown Majimask
Holder Xander
[Blue Laslow]
[Green Peri]
Citrine
Weyrfolk

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:48 am

Whith didn't actually ask, in so many words, What is it. He didn't feel he needed to; Constanter would be able to figure out just by the curious gesture of his paw onto the ground, and then raised up into the sky, and then back onto the ground again.

It didn't take words.

Constanter was smart. Whith knew this. Whith was not worried Constanter would be confused about what he wanted to know.

"That's -- it's snow," the young man said, trailing after his dragon as he ventured out into the world anew on a snowy morning. "Really really cold water, like."

It does not taste like ... Oh, but when it landed in Whith's open maw, it did taste like water! How curious. He silently amended his observation, lowering his snout a little in deference to his lifemate's observation. Maybe it was water.
Fort
Healer's A'ryti of brown Maltiroth
Dusk Tikaya of blue Tisk
Weyrling Iscah of blue Goumath
High Reaches
Firestorm K'aer of bronze Remponath
Candidate Sietske
Moonshot Wingleader Alizette of green Ysanith
Firestorm Dashiel of green Eiraeyth
Weyrling Constanter of blue Whith
Semaca
Nocturne Yasmin of garnet Tenjouth
Chopin Tavrie and brown Dromeath

Thread Tracker ☆ Plots & Schemes ☆ One Shots
Femisis
Weyrling

Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:12 am

Isn't it great?! Brenlosath cried as he tumbled through the snow, coming to a stop on his back a few feet from Constanter and Whith. Snow time is the BEST time! The Blue wiggled in the snow a bit more before righting himself and leaned forward to brush noses with Whith. I'm Brenlosath! Boss is coming, he was yelling something at me a minute ago.

"Forsk it, Bren, not everyone likes to be covered in snow!" Y'su called as he trotted over, having given up on chasing the Blue turns ago. "Sorry about him," He said to Constanter with an apologetic smile. "He's very... enthusiastic. I'm Y'su, and I'm sure Bren has introduced himself."

Sure did, Boss!
Fort Weyr
Uryuu of Bronze Frydrykth
Cress of Brown Lumiouth
Shigure of Blue Cyaleth | Tide
Akira of Green Auruth
Trowa of Green Yasogamith
Weyrling Keith of Blue Shinadoth
Candidate Gaelio | Kimaris
High Reaches Weyr
Cesare of Brown Fuuth
Y'su of Blue Brenlosath
V'dar of Green Liralith
Weyrling Izuku of Bronze Xistanorth
Candidate Mineva | Kshatriya
Semaca Weyr
Niriru of Bronze Ziodyneth
Minato of Blue Charoth
Crowe of White Eclith | Lunafreya
Soran of White Qanth | Exia
Karaze of Blue Karask
Citrine
Weyrfolk

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:01 pm

Constanter spluttered, since snow + excited dragons often = snow flying around in the air places he wasn't expecting, though it was possible his own stepping out of the way resulted in knocking snow in his own face rather than it being a product of either dragon. He was still trying to brush it out of his hair while it was falling, though, so it didn't make that much of a difference in the end, as Whith would point out later.

Whith was busy though. Whith was learning. And ... making a friend, maybe? Whith, he introduced himself softly, returning the brush of snouts, that very empty mindvoice almost matching the snow itself. Whiteness and blankness without nothingness. It is nice to meet you. You are bigger than I am.

"Oh," Constanter smiled shyly, halfway at Y'su for a second, then over toward Whith, then at his own feet. "No, it's fine, he's, he seems really sweet. Whith is kind of not, but he isn't mean, he's just a little awkward ..."

Like Constanter was being! Two peas in a pod. "Er. I'm Constanter." He, too, had a name; even remembered to use it sometimes. "A lot more used to snow than he is, but I guess I forgot he'd want to learn everything about it. I hope Brenlosath," Constanter sounded it out carefully, making sure his mouth was doing its best to emulate the sounds in his head, "Doesn't mind being licked."
Fort
Healer's A'ryti of brown Maltiroth
Dusk Tikaya of blue Tisk
Weyrling Iscah of blue Goumath
High Reaches
Firestorm K'aer of bronze Remponath
Candidate Sietske
Moonshot Wingleader Alizette of green Ysanith
Firestorm Dashiel of green Eiraeyth
Weyrling Constanter of blue Whith
Semaca
Nocturne Yasmin of garnet Tenjouth
Chopin Tavrie and brown Dromeath

Thread Tracker ☆ Plots & Schemes ☆ One Shots
Ignys
Candidate

Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm

Vichearth didn't ask, she just turned her snout up to watch the light flakes fall. Qibli couldn't help but smile. She was stunning like this, full of quiet curiosity. Though, he did laugh when she recoiled from a flurry of flakes hitting her muzzle. She shook her head, pressing her nose into Qibli's coat.

"Hey! You'll get me wet doing that, Vichearth!" But there was only laughter in his voice.

I'm not sure I like this snow much.

"Its fun to play in, when it starts sticking." he assured her.

And then there was Brenlosath, cascading the accumulated snow onto Vichearth. She made a startled noise, immediately trying rubbing it off on Qibli and making him laugh.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux