Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

A Day For An Adventure [Dragon]

This is the roads into and out of the High Reaches area, as well as the skies for flights, races, and other assorted events.
nineofswords
Weyrwoman

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 pm
  • Link

"I've heard of this thing you call quiet," Dani said with feigned seriousness. "I've never experienced it myself. I'm not entirely convinced it exists, to be honest with you." She gave Amaata a playful smile.

"Chats are fun!" Dani said. "I like people. Getting to know them. There's so many interesting people in the world, with allkinds of experiences I don't know anything about. How am I supposed to learn about any of them if I don't get them talking?" Dani's family had always had lively conversations with each other, so it was hard for her to understand why other people wouldn't enjoy it.

Dani's face lit up when Amaata asked her about her family. "They're great! Technically Cody isn't a rider yet, just a candidate, but he'll make a great one, I just know it. He's the sweetest kid, genuinely wants what's best for everyone. Graham's my other younger brother, and he's a greenrider. He actually transfered here too. We're always pushing each other to go faster or do better, but sometimes he's even a little high energy for me." She gave a sheepish grin. "And that's kind of saying something."

"And then Kade..." She let out a sigh of aggrivation. "He's my older brother, and. Well. He's kind of..."

A butthead? Bladeth offered when Dani struggled.

She laughed. "Basically, yeah. He's pretty self centered, thinks he's the greatest thing on legs and can do no wrong. It gets old fast, but he's a competent rider. He's not a bad person, just so annoying. And as for my dad, he's probably the best rider I've ever met. He takes his duties so seriously, he's always putting other people first, he's great at building up other riders, giving them advice...he's pretty much the perfect rider, and an awesome dad." She made a face. "Although...his jokes are pretty terrible." Very typical dad jokes. Painful ones.
Fort
L'fy of Brown Dioth
B'layk of Blue Radarth
Wingsecond G'las of Green Quenith | Dazzle (flit)
Y'olai of White Tsukasath
Columbo of Blue Lumsk
Ronica of White Onisk and Brown Osk
Assistant Headwoman Houlihan
Candidate Bronson | Apolline (flit)
Candidate Heiro | Thetis (flit)
High Reaches
Dani of Bronze Bladeth | Ceecee (flit)
Barca of Brown Brynth
Healer's Wingleader Y'ang of Brown Kullilth | Bokhee (flit)
Elross of Blue Hisahith
Weyrling Ry'n of Green Yuelith
Dukat of Bronze Dusk
Maritza of Garnet Arisk
Wherling Ennis of Green Ennisk
Weyrfolk Anabella
Candidate Miguel
Candidate Nayru
Wher Candidate Haron
Semaca
M'ten of Garnet Noggoth
Weyrleader B'ram of Blue Sininulth | Sunrise (flit)
D'ax of Blue Firarith | Kahless (flit)
F'lin of Green Eraelth | Rusty (flit)
Weyrling Tychon of Green Ezanath | Thalassa Narcissa (bird)
Dunsmith of Brown Dunsk | Filly (flit)
Rosethorn of Garnet Thornsk and Brown Rosesk
Candidate Scara
Bre'q
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux