Questions? Interested in OOC chat? Click here to come join us on Discord!

Flirting with Disaster [Atlas]

This is the roads into and out of the High Reaches area, as well as the skies for flights, races, and other assorted events.
FirebrandPhlox
Weyrfolk

Tue May 07, 2024 7:26 pm
  • Link

Flirting with Disaster [Atlas]

The heat of early summer held oppressively over the acres of High Reaches and the surrounding mountains. Even at the high elevation, it was starting to get properly hot for the season. Shr'k was thankful that today the wing was flying drills above the weyr. It was cooler in the sky, and the wind whipping at his face was a sweet relief from the sweltering sun.

The riders were taking a short break between drill sets on the rocky outcroppings near the weyr. Shr'k chewed on some cured meat he had packed in a satchel, while Donketh eyed the pair sitting near them.

I'mma do it today Shr'k. I'mma talk to that fine-looking gold today."

Donketh, leave them alone. Can't we just enjoy the break by ourselves?[i] Shr'k pleaded with his bonded. [i]Nice and quiet like?

Nah, I've been wanting to chat up that gold for SEASONS now. Today's the day. The bronze got up from his lounging position and swaggered over to the gold and her rider.

Hey there! You're Galdenath, right? He asked the other dragon, putting on maximum schmooze. I'm Donketh, that's my rider, Shr'k. You got some fancy moves out there. I've never seen a gold fly quite as graceful and beautifully as you do.

From behind Donketh, Shr'k rolled his eyes.
phpBB Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux